WooshBuild v5 - Vu+ Solo2m Vu+ Solo4K, & Vu+ Zero

wooshman

VIP Member
WooshBuild v5
'Leading the way so others can follow'

Vu+ Solo2, Vu+ Solo4k and Vu+ Zero

sat3-jpg.21893

Install instructions: http://www.techkings.org/zgemma-star-h-2s/109524-wooshbuild-v5-zgemma-h2s.html#post615962

The install instructions may be slightly different, but simply put, you extract the downloaded vuplus folder onto a USB stick and put it in the front of the Solo2 / Solo4k (Zero goes in the back) and turn the box on.

The Solo2 / Solo4k will tell you to press the button on the front of the box and will flash BaseBuild. The zero will just start to flash.

Then follow the on screen instructions. If you have a hard drive fitting in your box, when told to remove the Flashing USB stick, do so and wait 10 seconds before moving on to the next step.

I forgot to add the USB Cam importer to the Solo2 image, please install this from the plugins -> Wooshbuild section. (Green -> Green -> WooshBuild -> usbcamimporter -> OK -> OK.

WooshBuild v5 support thread
http://www.techkings.org/zgemma-star-h-2s/109525-wooshbuild-v5-support-thread.html

We are pleased to finally announce the release of WooshBuild v5 for the Vu+ Solo2 It is identical in every way to the other boxes WooshBuild runs on and will be identical to every new box we release it on in the future

As all images are the same, WooshBuild uses one thread for all boxes, for both install and support.

Built using a VU box so unless the older sunray has exactly the same file structure then the answer is no.

I am trying to flash with WooshBuild v5 as described, boxes says its reading usb then sasy erasing and then asks to press power to flash. This then keeps looping. When i dont press power is just restarts and loads as normal. Any idea what might be wrong ?

Sounds like you are using a Solo4k?

If so with the box powered off, pull the drive from out the back and then re-flash. I have to do that with mine for some reason, then it flashes.

Not if you are flashing from USB no.

Reading your post again, it says to press the power button to flash, what happens when you do this? This the keeps looping... How do you mean?

The image is in use on several boxes now so know it works on other boxes, have you tried a different USB to flash with?

Just tried another USB. Same thing. After pressing power. I get the following reading USB. Erasing.. continuing.. flashing.. starting press power to update. When I press power goes through the same sequence

You shouldnt be getting update power again, it should be erasing - continuing - checking usb - flashing - ubif update - reboot - job done.
Try reformatting usb and try again or try open atv 6 see if you can get that on

Back