WooshBuild Wooshbuild

woodyboy

Hi hope someone can help not great with this stuff. I have searched through forums n googled now im lost. I updated wooshbuild only because i was having problems with the memory getting error msg and wouldn't update. Managed to get it to update now i have no channels im guessing i would need to put a line bk in it as i had no back up. But im not even getting free channels and instead of bbc1 Scotland being at 101 its just bbc1 which makes me think its some sort of setting. Also my iptv i had on it is gone any help would be great thanks

You said earlier you are using openatv6.1?
you need.6.2 to run wooshbuild infinity, all other wooshbuilds are not updated or supported any longer

You said earlier you are using openatv6.1?
you need.6.2 to run wooshbuild infinity, all other wooshbuilds are not updated or supported any longer
Thanks not even sure what openatv is. I have had the box for years im not the type of person to mess about with stuff. If it aint broke dont fix it.so where will i go from here

Well its broke so you'll have to fix it (y)
Put a usb in the back and initialise it, then press blue button
Choose flash online/local
Click green to flash online
You may need to flash it twice to get to openatv 6.2

once 6.2 is on you can add woosh infinity easily

Well its broke so you'll have to fix it (y)
Put a usb in the back and initialise it, then press blue button
Choose flash online/local
Click green to flash online
You may need to flash it twice to get to openatv 6.2

once 6.2 is on you can add woosh infinity easily
Thanks i will give that a bash thanks again

Thanks i will give that a bash thanks again
Well i done that it seemed far to easy. Wooshbuild all in. But i went to put my line in and there is no new cams list document. So i emailed my supplier and he said i should use grog build free On here. so i searched for it and im even more lost and my brain has just melted

Well i done that it seemed far to easy. Wooshbuild all in. But i went to put my line in and there is no new cams list document. So i emailed my supplier and he said i should use grog build free On here. so i searched for it and im even more lost and my brain has just melted

You can make your own newcamd.list or you can download a blank one and paste your line details into it.
I've attached a zip here with 2 mg_cfg files and a blank newcamd, drag all three (UNZIPPED) into usr/keys folder, add your line into newcamd.list and restart softcam:

Attachments

• newcamd.rar
    3.4 KB · Views: 21
Thanks for your patience i must still be missing something done all of that. No channels they are there and epg is there but nothing coming on

I'm assuming you are on Sat. Can you tell up what box you are using ?
Are you even getting FTA channels ?
If not then, at the moment, this is another problem and has nothing to do with any line.
So this needs to be sorted first.

I'm assuming you are on Sat. Can you tell up what box you are using ?
Are you even getting FTA channels ?
If not then, at the moment, this is another problem and has nothing to do with any line.
So this needs to be sorted first.
Thanks for reply im on cable im using a zgemma h2s and im not getting the fta channels either

Sorry just checked c4 sd c5 sd and they are working just assumed it wasn't cause my bbc hd channels nvr showed

Most 'fta' now need a line as they're in HD only, which is why i always ask people to check channels 4 & 5
So it's connected to VM
Is your line pasted into the newcamd.list i sent earlier?
Did you upload the two Mg files to usr/keys folder?
Have you restarted the softcam?

So its not a H2s, you are not on Sat and you are in fact getting FTA.

Do you know if your line is a C or an MGcam line ?

@pabloescaban , Crossed posts, I'll leave it to you.........:smiley:

Most 'fta' now need a line as they're in HD only, which is why i always ask people to check channels 4 & 5
So it's connected to VM
Is your line pasted into the newcamd.list i sent earlier?
Did you upload the two Mg files to usr/keys folder?
Have you restarted the softcam?
Yeah i done that how do you restart the softcam again cant seem to find that

Back