WWE PPV and Boxing

yusuf94

When asked about Is Sky putting an end to cardsharing he wrote

"Everything is fine its not going to be a problem"

That for me seems to me like theres something not right.

Last edited:
Don't post server details on a live forum. :read rules:

If I where you I would go back and edit your post.

What gives you the idea that something is wrong? It seems like your seller genuinely thinks it's going to be fine..

the only person with a hardon about the end of cs is you my friend.the amount of posts youve made and pms sent asking is it the end,when is it gonna end,ive heard this that and the other.You need to chill mate.if it ends it ends.simple as.If you do your home work instead of asking the world and his wife you can weigh up the pros and cons and decide for yourself.

("Everything is fine its not going to be a problem")

That is his opinion.and not a bad 1 at that;)

Its an open forum thats what people do(COMMENT).and if you dont want me to comment dont pm me asking (WHENS IT ALL GONNA END).

I think he has got a sneaky underhanded server
who likes to tell lies !!

Thats where the problem lies :laughing:

hes not saying your a server.you dont even get that do you ROFL.Now be a good boy :TK bouncer:

No one asked you to comment so I suggest you to shut ur mouth

You asked for comment by posting in here Yusuf, the lads are only telling you the truth, when the Card share is finished, it is finished. it is true that S*Y have been working on a solution to stop it, but no-one knows the hour or the minute. Any post I have ever seen by you refers to the end of CS and all the answers you get are the same, yet you keep posting the same things over and over.

Im not a server im just a normal innocent person stop hating on me and get a job instead of raping kids

---------- Post Merged at 05:21 PM ----------

Are you two the son of Jimmy saville aka grandad rapsit u Edit get a life and stop stalking me

This sort of post serves no purpose, accusing people of paedophilia is lower than a snakes belly in my opinion, just because they keep answering you the same way every time you ask the same question. If I were you, I would delete your comment, it really is tasteless..

What answer would you like from people around here?, that it is going to finish on Friday week at 14:30?? if so, we can post that every time for you, just let us know what you want to hear.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yusuf this is a forum, the idea of a forum is for members to post for help, members give help and people to share opinions,

we may not all like someone elses opinions, but that does not give any member the right to verbally abuse other members,

I also removed email adresses from your above post which you seem to have edited again yourself.

I suggest you read the rules of this friendly forum and anymore and you will be Permanently banned

Last edited:
Back