XC PLUGIN

lancable do i put my m3u link in this bit?? <xtream_e2portal_url> i have put the plugin on my box and it's working but playlist error

lancable do i put my m3u link in this bit?? <xtream_e2portal_url> i have put the plugin on my box and it's working but playlist error
You put your providers dns/web link in there then below the username and password they give you.

It's not the same as if you have a mag connected it works on username and password as opposed to mac address like on a mag.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

so whats this xc plugin like on zgemmas? .. I just put it on a vu duo and its pretty poor on that... very slow and sometimes channels work ,sometimes they don't
I know iptv line is good as I put it on my Samsung tv and its perfect on there
would be interested to know what the plugins like on a zgemma, can the zgemma handle it coz the vu duo doesn't seem to be able to

Tested this last night seem to work well
Not sure of the version I got
Is there something else to use going by some of the posts saying its poor.
Thanks

i use a iptv script with epg-importer i get full epg and it's the best i have used for iptv on the zgemma h2s

sorry i can't send you my script, You will need to ask your provider if they have one?

i used putty to run the script to the box

Last edited:
so whats this xc plugin like on zgemmas? .. I just put it on a vu duo and its pretty poor on that... very slow and sometimes channels work ,sometimes they don't
I know iptv line is good as I put it on my Samsung tv and its perfect on there
would be interested to know what the plugins like on a zgemma, can the zgemma handle it coz the vu duo doesn't seem to be able to
Worked spot on on my vu duo 2 and h2s

I was doing some reading last night and xtreme codes apparently have a new plugin that uses the mac address on the enigma 2 boxes. what I understand is that the plugin will only work on 10 boxes unless you pay for more.

Have a feeling its panel specific..Can't find a download link for it anywhere :(.

Anyone have any info on this?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170406-200157.png
    Screenshot_20170406-200157.png
    82.6 KB · Views: 1,659
I was doing some reading last night and xtreme codes apparently have a new plugin that uses the mac address on the enigma 2 boxes. what I understand is that the plugin will only work on 10 boxes unless you pay for more.

Have a feeling its panel specific..Can't find a download link for it anywhere :(.

Anyone have any info on this?

Yea it's server panel if you're provider was to take this on after they would be allowed to use it 10 times for free then they would get charged for more.

Have a look here aswell http://www.techkings.org/threads/m3u-to-bouquet-converter-plugin-m2b-0-4-r0.115353/page-4 poor guy had to give his mac addresse to activate it and now his provider has blocked his m3u url so he can only use the xc plugin

Last edited:
I knew I seen that somewhere. Trying to convince my provider to get it. I currently have mine sent to the box using ssh code
wget -O /etc/enigma2/iptv.sh "http://server.net:8760/get.php?username=****&password=****&type=enigma216_script&output=ts" && chmod 777 /etc/enigma2/iptv.sh && /etc/enigma2/iptv.sh

Was going to use echanelliser to sort it all out into different bouquets but I'm afraid of doing that then autobouquets e2 wipes it all when it updates

Shed load of work this iptv.. maybe someone will have it all sorted soon enough in a nice tidy build for these boxes similar to woosh with the epg all configured etc lol.. wish I knew how to do that stuff

Script method works for me. Abe2 should have a setting somewhere make default bouquets to no I think.

I asked my provider about that plugin he said no because of the mac issue plus it would mean they had to pay for it or charge the customers

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Back