XCplugin

bounder

Hi guys is anyone familiar with the XCplugin which you can download in the plugins section of a zgemma receiver.
Its for viewing IPTV .I have a IPTV supplier.
The problem i am having is that the server URL is longer than 15 characters which appears to be the maxium number of letters you can put in.
The Iptv suppliers URL is longer than 15 characters so I cant put the whole URL in!
Any ideas where and if I am going wrong

Attachments

• IMG_20190915_122826.jpg
    IMG_20190915_122826.jpg
    161.7 KB · Views: 39
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
<items>
<plugin_version>2.1</plugin_version>
<xtream_e2portal_url><![Enter url and port here/enigma2.php]]></xtream_e2portal_url>
<username>Enter username here</username>
<password>Enter password Here</password>
</items>

copy and paste into notepad++,edit it with your details then save it as a .xml file,Then send it to etc/enigma2/xc
then on the box inside xc plugin press menu,then blue button for user files,select the xml you sent over with ok,then green button to save it.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
<items>
<plugin_version>2.1</plugin_version>
<xtream_e2portal_url><![Enter url and port here/enigma2.php]]></xtream_e2portal_url>
<username>Enter username here</username>
<password>Enter password Here</password>
</items>

copy and paste into notepad++,edit it with your details then save it as a .xml file,Then send it to etc/enigma2/xc
then on the box inside xc plugin press menu,then blue button for user files,select the xml you sent over with ok,then green button to save it.
I'm havin same issue, is there no way of updating plugin on E2 devices

Back