XE Downloader ‘no internet connection’

DinamoJo

Hi, I’m a bit of a newb, I recently reflashed my zgemma h2.s to wooshbuild on open atv 6.4. After installing XE Downloader 2.12 and importing bouquets and epg’s no problem first time round I’ve now updated XE Downloader 3.0.7 and now get a ‘no internet connection’ error message when I try to import epg’s again.

i’ve tested and reset my network connections, and they’re working fine. Any tips or advice would be most welcome.

start by doing a network test on your box, if it is a zgemma menu,set up, system, network, device setup, network test, green button to start

Hi done that tried everything defo got internet connection
I’ve installed xtream editor then it says a update is available install the update 3.0.7 and that’s when I get the issues

Uninstall and re install xe that might work never encountered that problem myself via updating from 3.06 to 3.07

you say you have installed xe downloader is your line id showing with letters numbers etc
Yes got all line Id programs all working
I’ve even downloaded the older version of xtream editor 3.12 and then I can import epg and bouquets
As soon as I updated xtream editor to the latest version I can’t import epg or bouquets just get no internet connection error but iptv is working and I have internet to box
Really loosing my head with it now
Please someone help lol

Have you tried running the command to install latest version without updating old plugin as I installed xe 3.07 no problem

Most of the time when I have seen this issue it is because people are using ethernet/powerline adaptors. Once these are reset (switch off for 5 mins) the issue has resolved itself.

Hi, I’m a bit of a newb, I recently reflashed my zgemma h2.s to wooshbuild on open atv 6.4. After installing XE Downloader 2.12 and importing bouquets and epg’s no problem first time round I’ve now updated XE Downloader 3.0.7 and now get a ‘no internet connection’ error message when I try to import epg’s again.

i’ve tested and reset my network connections, and they’re working fine. Any tips or advice would be most welcome.
Managed to resolve it
Having the same issue at present, would you be able to detail how you resolved the ‘no internet connection’ error message when importing epg’s.

Cheers.

Back