XLMTV fix for V6/V8

Am going to try the download for the fix

---------- Post Merged at 02:30 PM ----------

Can anyone help me? How do I backup the cline?

Menu > Tools > Dump by USB > change image file to Misc Files > Select & Dump > 5 CCcam.cfg press green button to tick > yellow button 'Dump' then it'll be saved to your USB stick

I did this as posted earlier in this thread and everything was hunky dory until about 2 weeks ago when it all stopped working again. Just getting the same problem with Write back to disk fail. Has anything changed? What would be the best way to get the EPG back?

Cheers

does this work for the V5S ? I tried what I think is the same file from another forum but didnt work will follow your instructions fingers crossed

hi reaper i have just done the update on my v8s and there is only certain channels showing the 7 day epg. Mainly just the FTA channels are showing the 7 day epg but the majority of them are saying No Information is there anyway to get the epg on channels that are not showing it..

Or is it just a case of waiting for another epg update file?

got to admit thought its better than it showing nothing at all

Thanks very much ash

good morning, i am trying to download the 7 day epg for the openbox vs8, i keep getting the messagedownload failed, check disk space, it is a new hard drive. any ideas please

Back