Xsaurus pure hd

corkdogg

Hi guys bought a xsaurus pure hd and added a cline to it and getting nothing on it says server is on but no channels any ideas why it wouldnt be showing
0a182dbdd310c74ad9e8965d662d4aec.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I don't know your box but FTA working? Got the right cam selected and started? How many channels scanned in?

I have the cline ftp in and ccam 2.30 startup and active i done boxes before but this is just confusioning me lol

Is it closed firmware or what you got on it? A weird line location maybe on it is it?

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Cool. So you've a CCcam.cfg file in ETC? Never heard of anything too different with VIX4 compared to VIX

Yea it in the etc mate its the line im useing on my own box just testing it on her mums to see if it would work for her so i can get her one

Presume line isn't left on on your box? Should just be normal VIX setup procedure and problem solving it seems. Rebooted router and box? The net ID same as yours?

No line of on my box turned box of before i left whats the net id mean mate bit new still to all of this

Mgcamd 1.35a was already on box before i downloaded ccam from plugin is thier a certain line i need to put in to mgcamd

You're in Openbox Sat section. Is this Sat or cable? Your line is Sat or cable then or a combo? Is it a C or N just now in CCcam?

My line i use is sat i have sky but this box i got is cable line and useing a ccam file could that be the problem

Back