Xstreamity

noddyrams

Morning all, could someone please point me in the right direction to working out what version of Xstreamity I have installed and then how to update that please to what ever is the latest version?

Thanks everyone

Latest version is 2.65
When you open plugin the version number is on the home page.
To get the latest version is usually through a software update,it is on openatv.

Morning all, could someone please point me in the right direction to working out what version of Xstreamity I have installed and then how to update that please to what ever is the latest version?

Thanks everyone
it tells you version number on first screen at top.

Latest version is 2.65
When you open plugin the version number is on the home page.
To get the latest version is usually through a software update,it is on openatv.
How do I access the software update please mate? When I go to plugins I can't see any option to update any plugins?

blue button \ software update , make full backup first.
or here is file

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-xstreamity_2.65.20201116_all.zip
    2 MB · Views: 55
openwebif you should be able to update xstreamity from there. you have given no info what your running openatv\vix version , machine if zgemma and openatv there some problems with them not booting after software update.

openwebif you should be able to update xstreamity from there. you have given no info what your running openatv\vix version , machine if zgemma and openatv there some problems with them not booting after software update.
sorry mate

im running...
vu+ solo2
openATV 6.1
whooshbuild v10.000
WB cofig v3.000

openatv is to old 6.4 is current version that is why no updates it is not on openatv6.1 feeds

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    109.7 KB · Views: 14
scrub box fresh install openatv 6.4 or you could try blue button\ flash online but with whooshbuild you need to change skin first to metrix-hd (not sure if it will work with oenatv6.1 )

scrub box fresh install openatv 6.4 or you could try blue button\ flash online but with whooshbuild you need to change skin first to metrix-hd (not sure if it will work with oenatv6.1 )
6.1 will only flash 6.1 using online flash

my openwebif doesn't work either...

View attachment 56518
You are running firmware which is 4 years old so I suggest you update to the latest 6.4

Back