Xtream Codes website taken down re IPTV

Status
Not open for further replies.
More concerned using IPTV in any form now. Be in free IPTV or paid IPTV. Even not sure if worth streaming VOD.

Because these authroities and media corps want to send message it seems like to users.

Put me off in a way. But dont want to go back to legit either with insane prices of these companies.

everything is now gone on mine. channels not even showing or epg. they were partialy working till yesterday. tried to update them today and gone. my account details still get added and boquet still says it downloads but cant see the iptv list of channels. no update from my provider.

I've seen a site claiming to be xtream codes with a time counting down till 12 o clock tonight saying they are releasing new software not sure if its genuine though

My provider has shut shop and decked off.
I wonder if he'll ever re-surface under a new alias and wipe all accounts and cash in ?
I dont think Ladbrokes would give me a price on that it would be too short of a price.

Got back home after being away for 2 weeks and walk into this sh1t storm! Boo, I had planned to waste away in front of the tele this week, guess I'll have to find things to do for a few weeks until its blows over and can go back to my life of blissful ignorance.
Bloody annoying though.

Got back home after being away for 2 weeks and walk into this sh1t storm! Boo, I had planned to waste away in front of the tele this week, guess I'll have to find things to do for a few weeks until its blows over and can go back to my life of blissful ignorance.
Bloody annoying though.
Most UK stuff is working. I think they are struggling with enigma boxes.

Found my supplier on FB, honest and open at being a re-seller, advised on Friday he would be down for 24-48hrs, 35 mins later back up and running with 70% content, and regular updates as to when the remainder will be working. Thats on both Firestick and Enigma box.

Found my supplier on FB, honest and open at being a re-seller, advised on Friday he would be down for 24-48hrs, 35 mins later back up and running with 70% content, and regular updates as to when the remainder will be working. Thats on both Firestick and Enigma box.
how did they get it working on enigma
my supplier said he doubts zgemma will ever be working again? but has firestick working to a degree

I find it kind of insane that XC didn't have any redundancy or "plan b"!

For things like this something like IPFS (Interplanetary File System) would have been the ideal candidate. Its a Peer 2 Peer distributed web platform, which in theory as long as you have enough nodes can't be "taken down" like a traditional central server.

IPFS is the Distributed Web

What I would have done is bundled this into the IPTV clients, with the database shared and encrypted, imagine an IPFS cluster of 50M devices!

Anyway perhaps something for future panel providers to think about?

how did they get it working on enigma
my supplier said he doubts zgemma will ever be working again? but has firestick working to a degree

I’ve 2 accounts on a Zgemma H2S. One has had no issues at all. The other, is about 80% back on.

So your supplier doesn’t know his stuff or fobbing you off!

I'm in the "everything is off" club now too, one sub(smart stb) was partially working until late last night/early this morning but now although the portal loads its empty of channels etc., the other one(mag boxes) went off almost immediately after Xtream went down & haven't even been able to connect to that portal @ all since nevermind see a channel etc.

Seems alternative panel provider is having issues others are using cracked xc but not sure of the risk then probably can't migrate customers from cracked panel to other panels.

Seems alternative panel provider is having issues others are using cracked xc but not sure of the risk then probably can't migrate customers from cracked panel to other panels.
Which version mate as v1 doesn't support mag and vod I think it is

don't understand it I have 2 zgemma boxes I got nothing my friend lives 700 hundred yards away he has 2 zgemma boxes were both with the same server his are working mine boxes are not how can that be thanks
I was informed by my provider this can happen because they allow so many accounts to test the servers or something

don't understand it I have 2 zgemma boxes I got nothing my friend lives 700 hundred yards away he has 2 zgemma boxes were both with the same server his are working mine boxes are not how can that be thanks
Rerun script if one was issued.
If using “jedi” update bouquets.

If provider has been able to get everything up and going device should “not” make a difference.
It works or it does not.
6E4117B7-FCCD-4ED1-A5C8-21C6909D4379.jpeg
D679B83A-1DD5-42E7-A11B-F802EE34F86A.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back