Xtream Codes website taken down re IPTV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still have all the main English channels on my 2 zgemmas also epg and vod are fine.
It has cut down on sports options though, SD works on all channels FHD also works on sly and HD also works on BT so basically have 2 options for each sports channel instead of the usual 4 or 5.
No reply from my supplier so all i can do is wait and see .

All this doom and gloom talk of it been done is not the case if you have followed this thread from day 1 the main infrastructure in xtream codes was shutdown which led to no panels for providers so iptv would stay on and go off have you ever thought it could be that your provider is migrating to new panels so taken the service offline people have reported there's off and on its not no simple fix if xc wouldn't have been shut down would you still be thinking it's the end of iptv do a bit of research and contact your providers they have to start from scratch with new panels then sort all subs out streams out just have patiance where all in the same boat as each other people have iptv people have none doesn't mean it's the end

Try on android see if logs in mate or tpye your server url into Google with the http:// if says access denied server is online

My own supplier has sent around an email nearly everyday which is refreshing as i feels like we're not forgotten and in the dark, they have said it will be at least a week. I don't have a single channel on Zgemma though

one of my suppliers appears to have given up so i opened a case with PayPal, they can't be taken our cash and not supplying the goods.
Bit hasty surely mate? give the guy a chance, it's not been that long & we all know the risks, how do you know hes done a runner even?
I remember the old starview etc. it was down for weeks sometimes but mostly came back on eventually, people shouldn't judge by their own morals, loads of honest guys getting their heads nipped when theres nothing they can physically do other than wait like the rest of us

Try on android see if logs in mate or tpye your server url into Google with the http:// if says access denied server is online
when I have tried to check my URL then this message come from Ubuntu . What it does mean

This is the default welcome page used to test the correct operation of the Apache2 server after installation on Ubuntu systems. It is based on the equivalent page on Debian, from which the Ubuntu Apache packaging is derived. If you can read this page, it means that the Apache HTTP server installed at this site is working properly. You should replace this file (located at /var/www/html/index.html) before continuing to operate your HTTP server.

Never heard of that tbh usually will say access denied when online mention it to your provider what devices you tried on

Yeah that'll do the trick, if not, ring the police and tell them you were trying to steal tv channels and it didn't work
I agree that opening a case with paypal is less than helpful but some providers are bringing it on themselves by not communicating with the people they were happy to take monety of in the good times.I have 2 providers that have being keeping me informed without any prodding and one that tells you nothing and gets upset if you email him.People just like to know where they stand,ie ,is my supplier dealing with the problem ,which is fine so let him get on with it or has my supplier done a bunk and now i need to look for an alternative.

I agree that opening a case with paypal is less than helpful but some providers are bringing it on themselves by not communicating with the people they were happy to take monety of in the good times.I have 2 providers that have being keeping me informed without any prodding and one that tells you nothing and gets upset if you email him.People just like to know where they stand,ie ,is my supplier dealing with the problem ,which is fine so let him get on with it or has my supplier done a bunk and now i need to look for an alternative.
I agree with PayPal but you just think what work has to be put in to get the service on could it be a fact that your/their supplier is a reseller/sub reseller and if the main provider isn't passing updates on how can they pass information on to their customers if no information is been passed from top to middle then to bottom would you prefer lies false hope or just wait for an outcome I've seen a supplier cause they've had to change panels want their customers to pay £10 each for a year to be moved onto a new panel or there subs won't work

How many on here tempted to go back to the dark side of s*y??

Didn't even have it before CS and IPTV!. 90% of what I watch is Freeview, but living in a poor reception area, having no VM and not being able to put up a dish anyway my options are limited. If IPTV goes the same way as CS then i'll have to take my chances with iPlayer and an assorted collection of individual channel apps. It is handy to have all of the channels in one place though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back