Xtream Codes website taken down re IPTV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read on annother forum that jedimaker is no longer being updated as it is not working with the new cobbled together servers using the log in sytem there is a way with an m3u though its not as easy and wont update automatically, i had a few blue screens with my providers new system, luckily i have a 4k firestick and smarters.
But a big thanks to the Jedimaker plug in dev as it was so easy up until then i just couldnt get my head round putting iptv on enigma 2 devices

Read on annother forum that jedimaker is no longer being updated as it is not working with the new cobbled together servers using the log in sytem there is a way with an m3u though its not as easy and wont update automatically, i had a few blue screens with my providers new system, luckily i have a 4k firestick and smarters.
But a big thanks to the Jedimaker plug in dev as it was so easy up until then i just couldnt get my head round putting iptv on enigma 2 devices
Any supplier should supply guidance for any setup using jedi and M3u is quite easy if you know how to do it jedi used xc codes api and the dev won't make changes its a finished project but so saying that it won't ever get looked at again in the near future

Just make a script to download the m3u and point jedi maker to it. Make a folder called jedi on HDD.
wget -O /media/hdd/jedi/nameofm3u.m3u"http://server/get.php?username=xxxxx&password=xxxxxc&type=m3u_plus"

so what app are you using for zgemma as my supplier is not coming across with a decent answer to this question.
yet im seeing other users are working fine with zgemmas.

thanks

Yeah it's the E2m3ubouquet plugin that my provider uses, I just opened that and selected create bouquets and everything was back working. My supplier is posting an update everyday to keep us in the loop, so far everything is still working okay but still no EPG but it's not a huge problem in the grand scheme of things

hi got formuler z7 box have been told to do this ,,,,

,,,,, anyone with MAG issues please remove MAG and press update then reinput mag address and press update ,,,,

can any one tell me how and where to find this thanks appreciate any help
ps,,,does it mean do a factory reset

Do not factory reset. I think he is saying.

1 Remove portal (take a note of the url)

2. Make sure all updates have been applied.

3 re-start your router

4. input the url

5. restart your box.

they is a new Firmware Version (BETA) for the formuler z8 my fix mac probs but never fixed mine
Firmware Version : 1.4.40 Cumulative BETA (October 2019)
MYTVOnline 2 : 7.5.0 Cumulative BETA (October 2019)
Fixes & Improvements:

[MOL2] FIX: USB Timeshift bug
[MOL2] FIX: Random crash while viewing Single EPG or Classic List
[MOL2] FIX: Black screen appears under certain circumstances
[MOL2] FIX: "EPG Loading" message doesn't disappear under certain circumstances
[MOL2] FIX: Portal fails to connect when MOL2 is set as the startup app and WiFi is the active connection
[MOL2] FIX: Unable to play stream due to SPACE character in playback URL
[MOL2] FIX: Cannot connect to certain portals due to HTTP redirection issue
General bug fixes and improvements

WARNING:
Install and use at your own risk. Software cannot be rolled back after installation.

HowTo Install:

Home Menu -> Software Update -> press "0227" -> Red Icon and Beta Test SW appear (right corner) -> Press Red Button ->
Now is the Firmware and Software shown, press now "OK" button for install.

people have to remember not all providers will be working on all devices, you're best to be patient and wait for your provider to update you rather than changing things on your device which will probably make little difference if the device is not set up on the providers end.

Yes, it would be easier just to install another app on the formuler box, rather than mess with the settings on your device..

So i have no chance of a trial on my ZG H2H, had one Vet send me info, but 'YOUR IPTV' plugin is stuck on v5.3, latest is v5.5.
Not sure what to do, it's been 2 weeks tomorrow who no one offering anything. :cry:
no decent provider will give out a test until their service is up and running fully, many wont have a fully functioning back end so may not be able to add users and others will still have sources that are not clearing so there is no point giving a test if not all feeds are available.

You have to be patient like everyone else

I have a formuler s box with mytvonline 2 and its working OK a bit slow changing channel's,but working still(it will be your provider) ,so I wouldn't update yet especially with beta

Anyone having issues with Smart iptv since servers have come back online? Getting buffering and struggling to connect sometimes yet same sub working fine on Smarters?

Anyone having issues with Smart iptv since servers have come back online? Getting buffering and struggling to connect sometimes yet same sub working fine on Smarters?
No mate but some panels don't have the same layout as xc did as could be something to do with m3u my provider sent me a playlist had all channels in a long list then said zombie underneath

No mate but some panels don't have the same layout as xc did as could be something to do with m3u my provider sent me a playlist had all channels in a long list then said zombie underneath
no decent provider will give out a test until their service is up and running fully, many wont have a fully functioning back end so may not be able to add users and others will still have sources that are not clearing so there is no point giving a test if not all feeds are available.

You have to be patient like everyone else
I am with a provider who's automotive service you can buy new and extend existing lines that do not work annoying bit about it I have been with for years just extended and bought 3 lines 4 emails and no reply as far as I know he doesn't have a web site so others don't sign up he trades under D J *** be warned

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back