Xtream Codes website taken down re IPTV

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have 2 providers, one gives me regular updates but the other i havent heard nothing from since the 20th september, he use to reply asap but now he wont respond, TK Vetran to, thats why i always use 2 providers. You have to have a back up lol :)
Same here not heard a thing from one since it all went down TK Vet, the other has been on and off as they try to resolve

Def think the 20th sep guy is done. Surely would have been on even if trying hard to fix and not replying to messages. Just to atleast show he is active and working on it.

My supplier has been superb, a TK veteran. Been kept updated all along, no bullshit and honest open updates which were at times not what I wanted to hear, nonetheless it was honest and reflected the current situation.
Service has been up and down since but becoming more stable and I’m still getting updates. TK’s advice of only using a TK vet, someone with documented credibility thru their post count and their helpful approach is something we should all heed...... maybe a few ££ more, but what price is peace of mind.

Def think the 20th sep guy is done. Surely would have been on even if trying hard to fix and not replying to messages. Just to atleast show he is active and working on it.
The guy in question has not been on the forum as has been explained but for what its worth i have helped a few guys via teamviewer who used his service and not one complained about the quality of the service,Just a shame no replies as been nearly a month now but as i have explained things do happen and maybe other reasons involved (y)

Also with the 20th sep guy his service and has been great with quick replies, my zgemma box downstairs still working ok but box upstairs needs iptv reset as it crashed but no replies to messages would be good just to know what is going on his end.

I think its time for Tk to clean out some dodgy suppliers . i might get a few negative comment but been on TK for a long time, am sure lot of us chose suppliers being supporter or vip etc. This tag give buyers some security but lately some showed their true colors when shit hit the fan. We understand the difficulties they are getting but some are quite nasty from their response and some don't even be bothered to reply...

TechKings does not authorise sellers, we don't sell anything, we dont charge sellers, in short, we make nothing from anything people choose to sell on here.
In fact, we dont know the vast majority of sellers unless we have had complaints, (founded, or unfounded), or we have personally used their services, or have been recommended their service.
We do tell people how best to choose a supplier, based on our experiences of dealing with complaints, etc. and if people have problems, we will try help them out, or if there is no help forthcoming, we will ban a seller to save anyone else from being ripped off.
This current set of problems has caught everyone on the hop, there are many hundreds of man hours being spent trying to get good panels up and running again, the last thing most suppliers need is 1000's of emails and PM's to deal with along with their other stuff.
My own personal supplier has been very forthcoming with info, as soon as anything is known, he sends a message to keep all in the loop.

There are ways and means of dealing with problems, and anyone who uses TK regularly will have seen how we deal with things.

TechKings does not authorise sellers, we don't sell anything, we dont charge sellers, in short, we make nothing from anything people choose to sell on here.
In fact, we dont know the vast majority of sellers unless we have had complaints, (founded, or unfounded), or we have personally used their services, or have been recommended their service.
We do tell people how best to choose a supplier, based on our experiences of dealing with complaints, etc. and if people have problems, we will try help them out, or if there is no help forthcoming, we will ban a seller to save anyone else from being ripped off.
This current set of problems has caught everyone on the hop, there are many hundreds of man hours being spent trying to get good panels up and running again, the last thing most suppliers need is 1000's of emails and PM's to deal with along with their other stuff.
My own personal supplier has been very forthcoming with info, as soon as anything is known, he sends a message to keep all in the loop.

There are ways and means of dealing with problems, and anyone who uses TK regularly will have seen how we deal with things.
Usually with your hammer or is it retired now lmfao

I've been away over the weekend and got home late last night and this morning nothing was working, saw this update from my supplier. Excited about getting EPG back, fingers crossed it all goes well! It's been working great all week so was surprised to see black screens on all channels this morning but if this update works then it will be worth it.

Im going to disable payments guys again and access to website
There was a BETA release last night of Xtream Codes, with a local CMS, we are probably going to move over to, as S*********** our new panel is way to buggy
Servers will go down overnight 06/10/ and will be off the majority of 07/10/
Please allow for down time we will work as fast as we can.
But when we are back service will be a lot better
We will have working
We Will Have EPG
Majority of Apps Will Work
TV shows will be back (just not updated with any new content)
VoD Will be Back and categorized (just not updated with any new content)
MAG and MAG Emulators will work

Last edited:
Everyone back up and running then? Both my suppliers are back to full service on the tv side of things with EPGs up to date. VOD still being worked on but not worried about that.

I lost my channels via xtream on zgemma , re installed the script via putty , lost xtream altogether and now the script wont load the plug in at all !!!
Any clues as to how to get xtream back on ?
Thanks

XtreamTV plugin - highly unlikely this will still work
XtremeEditor - ask your provider to reconnect line ID
XCPlugin - reconfigure any changes in the xml file

Last edited:
Nothing on the xc website of a beta version. I think it may be one of those hacked versions going around.

I think the cracked versions are ok for smaller resellers. However if they have a large number of customers the hacked version simply can not cope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back