Xtream Codes website taken down re IPTV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Google Translate

From Google translate:

On the website of the operating company Ariana Xstreamers LTD, which is only kept online by Cloudflare, there is talk of more than 18,000 servers, 5,000 different clients and more than 50 million end users who have used this software.
Update: According to information of the provider, they should allegedly not be affected by the bust wave. It should be the downtime rather technical problems when importing the version 3. Thus, the website should soon be online again, this is only a matter of time. The reasons for the downtime of the website can not be checked from here. The actual extent of today's raid must therefore be first waited ...

what you need to bear in mind is this.

its the servers that will have been taken down, the xtream software still exists and cracked versions are readily available.

the software can be run on private servers and will work perfectly well.

To those saying xc have been busted... What about the calls on xc to check if a line is still valid? How would these lines that are streaming, still stream, if the back end of xc was not still working...

Plus, explain this :

Italy coordinating EU-wide crackdown on pirate streaming sites, targets Xtream Codes

The police added that the pirate services had over 5 million users in Italy alone and an estimated annual turnover of around EUR 60 million. The Xtream Codes subscription-based platform, designed by two Greek citizens, offered Sky Italia, Dazn, Mediaset, Netflix and Infinity copyrighted content to some 700,000 users, said the police in a statement.

Funny as xtream doesnt host any streams

To those saying xc have been busted... What about the calls on xc to check if a line is still valid? How would these lines that are streaming, still stream, if the back end of xc was not still working...

Plus, explain this :

Italy coordinating EU-wide crackdown on pirate streaming sites, targets Xtream Codes

You are missing the point
XC is merely a platform, a panel used by iptv providers, it doesn't provide any streams, the iptv provider gets these, once a line is created in XC panel and allocated to someone, the panel has finished it's job and could be deleted, likewise all the XC software involved is then defunct as the line and streams are linked together.
As it stands no more lines can be created or altered so you can expect a thousand and one posts coming shortly about how to re-add iptv lines to ??? plugin/app

I am going along with the theory that the police have taken down an IPTV provider that have made themselves look like they are associated with Xtream Codes and that, as the owners of Xtream Codes have said, the panel is down due to an upgrade error. Maybe I am hopeful or just plain stupid but I will stick with that until I see proof otherwise.

Xtream Codes is just a panel that is used for managing any streams and subsequent users. It’s a front end that allows many users to connect and access streams.

As of XC v2, part of the panel was hosted on Xtream Codes own servers to stop people ripping the software (ironic)
If the back end is down, the panels won’t function correctly.

There are other panels/softwares available out there.

Also strange the police are saying 'the Xtream Codes subscription-based platform, designed by two Greek citizens, offered Sky Italia, Dazn, Mediaset, Netflix and Infinity copyrighted content to some 700,000 users' when they don't.

All the pictures from the raids I have seen show them removing boxes and equipment that would supply IPTV. As has been said, XC only provided the front end, they had no sat decoders.

I find it strange if there are raids going on all over europe why is it only the italians that are saying anything about it?

As has been said the video is obviously a provider being busted which XC is not

XC would have many servers,unlikely that they are all in house, more likely to be hosted with various hosting companies so chances of them all being taken down is low.

@grog68 remains optomistic

At the time of "shutdown" there were 700,000 users connected, but with a potential of 5 million total users , who with a 12-euro-a-month subscription were able to watch the programs broadcast by the main pay TV and paid platforms.

Not sure Xtream Codes offered a 12 euro a month subscription to watch IPTV.

Either the story is being reportedvery badly or I will go back to my theory that someone was pretending to be associated with Xtream Codes.

Also on the Xtream Codes website it says they have 50,000,000 end clients and 180,000 servers.

Last edited:
STOP POSTING THE SAME CRAP FROM DIFFERENT SITES OVER AND OVER !!
THAT IS A PROVIDER THEY HAVE RAIDED AND NOT XTREAM CODES !!
RUMOURS CAUSE NOTHING BUT GRIEF AND ANGUISH SO IT STOPS NOW.
ANY MORE AND THIS THREAD WILL BE CLOSED AND DELETED AND ANY NEW ONES TREATED THE SAME.

Having seen the video, my hifi leads of old looked messier, and a helicopter (really) but hats off to Italians, they did use Alpha Romeo's. To go to work...

UPDATE
Eurojust helps unravel massive trans-European pay-TV fraud

It would appear that the 2 owners of xtream codes were selling iptv services on the side so the authorities used that as the reason for the total takedown.
Stupid thing to do as they would have been ok otherwise.
Lawyers all involved now but personally cannot see xtream servers coming back in previous form.
Bad times for the IPTV community by the look of it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back