Xtream Codes website taken down re IPTV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Version 2.93 of xc is out and going to be open source platform according to what's on reddit but never believe what that thing says

Last edited:
When forums were there to help.
Seems its place for info for gods above nowadays.

Everyone knows st******y is on cross hairs next. Those clowns......
(mostly resellers) are pushing hard for £5 or £6 a line to get portion of chicken balls on top of there universal credit.
Whats really confusing me is something i have not seen.
(that i am glad for)

But that would be root provider info depending on more than “one” thing.
Has IP*V gone? (NO)
Is extream-codes gone? (YES)
Has this thread gave info out that will cause same issues? (YES)

Will be watching this in coming months.

Reason being..... silly talk going to hit most venerable out there.

Last edited:
My line gone down this is what my provider says

Hi we've moved panels last night because it's keeps crashing soon as I've got a fix on the program I gave you I will be in touch sorry for the inconvenience

My line gone down this is what my provider says

Hi we've moved panels last night because it's keeps crashing soon as I've got a fix on the program I gave you I will be in touch sorry for the inconvenience

it happens mate, you need to take the bad with the good.
thats iptv for you.

If your provider tells you what is going on it shows he's intending staying for the long term.
If he says it may cost a little extra as he's had to setup again it's a good sign as it shows he's staying put.
If he ignores messages or tries to charge full price again he's a thief and should be binned asap as you won't get a week from him regardless of what you send

If your provider tells you what is going on it shows he's intending staying for the long term.
If he says it may cost a little extra as he's had to setup again it's a good sign as it shows he's staying put.
If he ignores messages or tries to charge full price again he's a thief and should be binned asap as you won't get a week from him regardless of what you send

depends how long u been with supplier i suppose. for example if it was 3 years plus i would still stay with them

According to rumour mill a panel provider has shut up shop and done one with providers money for panels they've had don't know how true it there was a couple of posts on twitch/discard about it this morning and was panel provider that posted them:unsure::unsure::unsure:

@dref what's with angy face on my post lol

Cant say I agree, they have made piles of money in the previous 12 months and more that should be able to get them over the hump without penalty to the end user.
They could just as easily reel in enough 5 or 6 pounds extra to retire, whereas if they say you must pay again, how many will fall for it.

Don't agree either. More likley he's just a reseller and HIS provider has gone, now he needs YOU to pay for a new sub with a NEW provider who is still up and running !

The whole 'no reseller' thing has always confused me, as I said before elsewhere In this thread. I can kind of see why people may not want a resellers sub seller if they are worried about issue response times due to an extra link in the chain.

Reactions: mob
I don't see what the problem is with resellers at least you can find them and keep in contact, and get help and advice
i agree , if they are asking a fair price and offering a good service and are easy too contact its all good,
Yes their is more of a chance they could cut and run but this latest issue should help show whose here for the long term.

Thankfully seem to be getting out of the woods now on all this. Live TV is pretty much back where it was and all the VOD etc is repopulating. I know my service is back close to where it was. I am sure lessons have been learned too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back