Xtream Codes website taken down re IPTV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably the owners of
Who's running it though
Probably the owners of the company that were released today... Setting as it's purely a marketing site. Incredibly there are genuine reasons for a panel on XC (hotel TV, hospital TV etc).

They are still a legitimate company and are challenging legally what's happened.

Everyone keeps saying that if your provider etc is any good then they are already migrating. People are assuming the alternatives to XC are great, the reality is XC was the biggest for a reason.

Simply migrating to any old platform isn't the most sensible options. Also a couple of new options seem to be far more pronounced in the market place, who is to say that these systems have not been compromised. Equally those saying pirate version of XC, what's to say these versions are not leaking data left right and centre. I think everyone should proceed with caution.
I think you're right that caution is a must, especially after recent events, there are bound to be new pannel appear trying to scam but there are a few established alternatives although they've been working on a far smaller scale. the 5-10% that didn't use XC must have been something else. Just because they are small doesn't mean they are 'old platforms',

try

that should get you back with channels. then plug your pc to your tv. i'm fortunate my pc and tv are bluetooth.. it works

Last edited:
I've still got most of mine apart from US/CA Sports and some American channels. Some take a while to come on now. But they do work. Not sure how this Wil affect ppv and 3pm games. But I've all my uk package still so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back