Xtream Codes website taken down re IPTV

Status
Not open for further replies.
some channels, US FOX SPORTS 1 HD and VOD works for me on enigma2 box but on firestick they all work

So, I've just read through this thread and it may as well be written in Japanese!!!

Can anyone give me some idea of the current situation? My service has gone, provider just sent me a message saying "whole UK bust"
I informed him my son still has a working sub and he replied "it won't last long"

Is iptv doomed? Are we all going to have to start paying stupid money for mostly crap tv again?
Or am I just being stupid?

So, I've just read through this thread and it may as well be written in Japanese!!!

Can anyone give me some idea of the current situation? My service has gone, provider just sent me a message saying "whole UK bust"
I informed him my son still has a working sub and he replied "it won't last long"

Is iptv doomed? Are we all going to have to start paying stupid money for mostly crap tv again?
Or am I just being stupid?
90% of providers have been effected but most providers are in the process of using alternatives, it may take a few days though.

Had an update from my provider to say they are working on an Xtream alternative but this will take time. Hanging tight is the order of the day.

I believe xc is open platform so in reality it should not be to difficult to replicate

I think most ssuppliers are on top of the situation it will just take some time.

it might be a good thing that xc has been shut down. This will stop suppliers relying on one solution and have a backup in place.

Hey all

If providers are migrating, hypothetically, will the end users need to do anything to change. Or should they keep patient. Is the time gonna be days, weeks or months????

I think thats what seems to be the issue. People don't know if it is done. Waiting for how long. Anyone got any educated guesses?

Wont have to do anything, aslong as server has all the back ups done, its more of waiting hard to put a time, clued up servers poss 48 hours which plenty have already shifted over with ease

First of all they will have to move everyone over. Then probably change the DNS.

I am sure your supplier will be in touch if any changes have to be made

REPORTS OF A LOT MORE IPTV CONNECTIONS GOING DOWN OVERNIGHT NOW.
EVERYBODY FLOCKING TO ONE ALTERNATE SOURCE AND THAT HAS SUNK UNDER THE LOAD.
SOURCE SUPPLIERS IN THE SAME BOAT AS THEY USED XC TO DO THEIR STREAMS.
GONNA BE A LONG HAUL BY THE LOOK OF IT AND IN MOST CASES AT LEAST A WEEK IS MY BEST GUESS AT PRESENT.

Think it's only going to get worse before it gets better every supplier jumping straight away for first new panel available everyone following suit it's OK suppliers having panels but the source issuers need them as well from my understanding lol

I think every provider is going with the same one and this is causing a massive backlog,
It's like 1000 people having the shits and only one bog,
And if people have not had any distribution to there service then it's either they weren't with xtream codes or ur provider hadn't pulled their servers offline which could be a mistake in the future.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back