Xtream Editor set up help needed please

used the xtream add on all comes down to what your provider gives u epg wise its bad mine was lucky 2say what was on next lol

Anyone else who can tell me how to proceed from where supplier sent me the line id mentioned in my previous post?..

Thanks smalltom123 but you see this is exactly where I'm stuck. I know how to use settings etc. My problem is where is the line id that I need to enter. The provider sent me a reply to my request saying "this is xmltv line for epg: http://xxx.yyy.zzz/xmltv.php?username=XXX&password=XXX" (name of website not disclosed by me) but I'm puzzled as to how that can be a line id when I'm aware that the line is supposed to consist of 22 characters. I hope I have explained this reasonable well. m

Yeah. I managed to get it running.
Install Xtream editor on the Box.
then register with Xtream editor.
I think your IPTV line has to be from an Xtream source, Mines was.

If all of the above are done/correct.

Then link your details from the IPTV to a Line on Extreme Editor website with your username and password.
The connect it to your xtream editor via the QR code or Enter your app code

Thanks wul3er. I'm still in the dark. I did everything up to and including installation of Xtreameditor. I already registered with them and was presented with the drop down menu. I can enter the QR code which I got from plugin/tv screen but the line id is were I'm still stuck. I assumed that my IP provider not only provided me with service but also the epg/line id. Instead he sent me what I've already show in two previous messages. Now thinking that the supplier does not do epg but instead sent me something that I should give to epg suppliers (such as Xtreameditor) who will then supply me with the epg service that I require. Am I correct or just talking nonsense? m

my honest opinion the epg really does depend on what your supplier gives you ive used xtream tv which i found very poor new supplier pause rexind recor full epg 7 day listings my advice ask b4 you buy

Thanks Billyblu04 but I'm still saying that it is at the installation stage that I'm stuck - (line id - where do you get it so you can enter it in the xstream drop down menu?).

You neee to get line Id from your iptv supplier. Then you can go to xtream editor website and link the line I'd to your app code in the plugin

If he can't give you the line I'd and all you have is the xmltv file you will have to create an xtream editor account yourself and do it manually. If you have the m3u and xmltv file try having a look at suls script then you won't need xtream editor

Ok Smalltom123, apologies for not getting back to you to say thanks. I have not checked this thread until just now. What you say makes sense and appears to be the missing 'link'. Obviously my supplier didn't give me the line id when he gave me the other list. martinjr

Hi.. I hope someone can help.
I've installed xtream editor and thats created a link in the plugin section
When thats opened it tells me that its 2.12 so its the lastest version.
Sadly theres no QR code or 6 digit code it shows 0
Any ideas please why

Hi.. I hope someone can help.
I've installed xtream editor and thats created a link in the plugin section
When thats opened it tells me that its 2.12 so its the lastest version.
Sadly theres no QR code or 6 digit code it shows 0
Any ideas please why

Do you have an active XE subscription? It won't give you a code without one I don't think.

Yes .. I have 2 line and it just stopped showing the QR Code.. I eventually.... well it wasn't myself .. a sat guy who is also on another chat forum .. told me what the issue was.... which i originally was BS.. my router was flooded... it happens every so often and i was the unlucky one... new router was bought and all running smoothly. the wifi worked great.. the ethernet worked great but wouldn't allow streaming..

Yes .. I have 2 line and it just stopped showing the QR Code.. I eventually.... well it wasn't myself .. a sat guy who is also on another chat forum .. told me what the issue was.... which i originally was BS.. my router was flooded... it happens every so often and i was the unlucky one... new router was bought and all running smoothly. the wifi worked great.. the ethernet worked great but wouldn't allow streaming..

Good to hear you got it sorted!

Hi guys any one point me in the direction of the latest exteme editor 2.11 much appreciated thanks need the ipk thanks again in advance

Back