XtreamTV Mips32el ipk and armv7a problems

Jordan-W

I have a ZGEMMA H9 combo box so I can only install armv7a files.
My provider has sent me a mips32el ipk.
How do I edit it so it’s compatible with my device?
My provider asked if I knew how to link the server url with the one i download from the internet, this is one I found just so I can get xtream on my box but I need to edit the ipk file so it has his details I think?
Hope someone can help :)

I have a ZGEMMA H9 combo box so I can only install armv7a files.
My provider has sent me a mips32el ipk.
How do I edit it so it’s compatible with my device?
My provider asked if I knew how to link the server url with the one i download from the internet, this is one I found just so I can get xtream on my box but I need to edit the ipk file so it has his details I think?
Hope someone can help :)
What IPK app are you trying to install ?? That could be any ipk app ??

Trying to install xtreamtv but he only sent me a mips32el version, I’ve been told to edit the one I downloaded off the internet for armv7a and put his url instead so it’ll work

Trying to install xtreamtv but he only sent me a mips32el version, I’ve been told to edit the one I downloaded off the internet for armv7a and put his url instead so it’ll work
No good trying to use one off the net. It needs to be the version linked to the provider. Sounds like your provider is just another reseller giving little or no support. How are you trying to add the ipk ?? Putty or openwebif ?? Just noticed its an arm based box so the mips is no good anyway (shocking) support.

I’ve been with my provider for a few years but he’s swapped to iptv now but only can sort mips32el for now and asked if I could edit the url haha
I use openwebif, when I try to install his ipk file with I get the error message attached but when I install a armv7a version from online I get access to xtreamTV

Attachments

• F8ED24E8-D93C-46C4-9BB2-0C6FE80A19CD.jpeg
    F8ED24E8-D93C-46C4-9BB2-0C6FE80A19CD.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 18
I’ve been with my provider for a few years but he’s swapped to iptv now but only can sort mips32el for now and asked if I could edit the url haha
I use openwebif, when I try to install his ipk file with I get the error message attached but when I install a armv7a version from online I get access to xtreamTV
He is not a direct iptv provider or would never have given you that file. You can try for the next 100 years and it will not install on your box. Ask him for an m3u url and use jedimaker plugin.He is the one who should be helping you here.Not that we mind but but only he knows what his panel can give out.

It’s all confusing for me haha do you recommend a provider i can try with my box?
Cannot post stuff like that on an open forum jordon. Do it via a private message is the option you need to use as that is the rules of the forum.

Last edited:
The way xtream TV works is, he needs to provide you with an armv7 for your box and you give him the code on your screen. You cannot simply change it to armv7 its a completely different code. If he doesn't know this, to me it's not a good sign that he would help if someone did go wrong in the future. You could download one from online and try to update it via the box?

Back