Xtreamtv

Sirius

Hi just installed this app and got a test, when trying to validate it says can’t verify contact your administrator, running on a Zgemma h2s any help appreciated thanks

Attachments

• 427B8E03-3EEC-46C3-BFC2-168A389A1E0F.jpeg
    427B8E03-3EEC-46C3-BFC2-168A389A1E0F.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 9
  • 32893ADF-54B3-4106-A73C-69C94DD970F8.jpeg
    32893ADF-54B3-4106-A73C-69C94DD970F8.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 10
i like a setup that drops the channels into favourites pal. so no need to go elseware for channels. more user friendly

That’s what I’ve been doing for quite a while now, I thought the virmin was my way forward but dam sport gone, now considering a i55 box

That’s what I’ve been doing for quite a while now, I thought the virmin was my way forward but dam sport gone, now considering a i55 box

ur current zgemma will suffice buddy. no need to spend more money in my opinion

Just use jedi ask your provider for username password url and port number or suls if supports m3u I would ditch xtreamtv mate as for providers take plenty of tests to see how it goes ask plenty of questions don't bother with zero posters or those that don't contribute on forum on a regular basis and make sure they can guarantee help and support either via whattsapp or a group for their iptv

Best advice thanks, better get reading and sort this out once and for all, where will I find Jedi or a link and a guide thanks

Well that was in plug-ins, my provider can’t sort it till tomorrow now I’ll sort it then, thanks again

Best advice thanks, better get reading and sort this out once and for all, where will I find Jedi or a link and a guide thanks
If using infinity you can download it from plugin extensions I have a setup guide if needed mate

Back