Xtreme editir 3.2.3

Hey peeps

On latest version of XE 3.2.3 plugin I've noticed in the menu a new tab "use v3 version" you can switch on or off. Does anyone know what this is for?
Thanks

Don't know bud. Think i might just give it a go and see what happens. Can always switch back. I'm running openpli latest image 8.3.

I would check with your supplier to see if he has switched to v3. I was told to leave it on v2 but I think it will depend on your IPTV provider

As a matter of interest I am using xe now on a zgemma h7s and box froze at 12.27 had to fo a full reboot. switched on vpn it froze again etc but now ok on FHD? Using openatv 6.3 , gone again, get black screen so switch to hd and back on. To me it looks like provider but no expert on iptv. Using ver 2 as well.

Any pointers? Going to load 7.2 for them on another partition but dont know provider so they will have to sort.

As a matter of interest I am using xe now on a zgemma h7s and box froze at 12.27 had to fo a full reboot. switched on vpn it froze again etc but now ok on FHD? Using openatv 6.3 , gone again, get black screen so switch to hd and back on. To me it looks like provider but no expert on iptv. Using ver 2 as well.

Any pointers? Going to load 7.2 for them on another partition but dont know provider so they will have to sort.
You should be able to find the provider, they must have emailed him the code and paid subs etc, find the expiry date and check emails from that period last year

Back