ET8500 QUAD TUNER Xtrend ET8500 Review

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am running some and testing some new firmware on the et 8500,I speak and read german so am picking through their stuff bit by bit

---------- Post Merged at 03:26 AM ----------

Just added chabs new skin,At the moment its half german and half english,As always the germans have found some wicket stuff on this box,Even catikid cant track me down on this one

Last edited:
I have removed several links in this thread and deleted other threads directed at the same website "WOS"...

Leave WOS to sort their Forum and shop out, we have nothing to do with that as they have nothing to do with us, any mention of this will be deleted in future.

1554leslie, I've deleted a couple of your threads, If you post them again make sure you don't insult members that have been here from the start. It won't be tolerated and next time you will be removed from the forum.

I suggest anyone else, on this marathon to advertise WOS here, removes any link in their posts because I am going to go through that shortly.

Links to similar forums and selling sites gets you a ban without asking........

I suggest those that are taking this piss, go through your posts as you will be banned shortly if those links/advertisements remain.

You have 12 hours before you are banned.

HT.

P.S We do not require "Sponsors". DONT ASK ON OUR BEHALF! WE ARE HAPPY WITH THE FEW WE HAVE :)

Mr Hiteck,Its your forum and i have only done what i feel is right.I have always given 100% to everything i have done on here,I wish you and all your members that enjoy using your forum the best,Could you just please delete me as a member on here ,Thanks les

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back