Available Z Gemma h5.2s x

Lost most of the bladder, most of the bowel, all prostrate and rectum, gained 2 new additions, a stoma bag and an urastomy bag, thats gonna take a lot of getting used to, but at least I am still around to deal with it, yeah more scans in around 8 weeks, juat hoping for the best then. I would like to take it this oppurtunity to ask members, if anyone notices blood in their poo, then get to their doctors right away, I didnt, I first noticed early April 2022, but put it down to stress, over the summer of last year it got more regular and more redder and clotty, it was only in July that I told my wife what was happening, she went beserk because I hadnt told her earlier, we got a sample to my GP, who then got me an appointment for a colonoscope, where I was then told it didnt look good, but needed scans to find out more, got radio therapy and chemo therapy five days a week for 6 weeks over November and December, after that I had to wait 6 weeks then go back for more scans, a few weeks later they brought me in for the chat, when they told me that I would be losing major body parts, it was devastating, but I have a close and loving family to help me through the long road ahead, but again I cant stress enough to everyone, if you notice any redness in your bowel movement, get to your GP.
Best wishes to you and hope things get better for you

Lost most of the bladder, most of the bowel, all prostrate and rectum, gained 2 new additions, a stoma bag and an urastomy bag, thats gonna take a lot of getting used to, but at least I am still around to deal with it, yeah more scans in around 8 weeks, juat hoping for the best then. I would like to take it this oppurtunity to ask members, if anyone notices blood in their poo, then get to their doctors right away, I didnt, I first noticed early April 2022, but put it down to stress, over the summer of last year it got more regular and more redder and clotty, it was only in July that I told my wife what was happening, she went beserk because I hadnt told her earlier, we got a sample to my GP, who then got me an appointment for a colonoscope, where I was then told it didnt look good, but needed scans to find out more, got radio therapy and chemo therapy five days a week for 6 weeks over November and December, after that I had to wait 6 weeks then go back for more scans, a few weeks later they brought me in for the chat, when they told me that I would be losing major body parts, it was devastating, but I have a close and loving family to help me through the long road ahead, but again I cant stress enough to everyone, if you notice any redness in your bowel movement, get to your GP.
So sorry to hear this stay safe buddy

All the best to you and your family 👍

We recently lost our old work friend to bowel cancer.

Hope you recover.

grahamer what can i say I thought I had gallstones passing urine sometimes mucky brown of even like purple thats what I was going to get tests for first year joundice ended up in hostpital all organs shutting down and even then they still thought gall bladder but simple ultrasonic scan many months later showed cyst in kidney and after a year it had grown was told perhaps cancer but at that time could be level 3 for kidney so made decision to just not go for treatment just get kidney removed.

But worst of all was not telling the wife at what stage it was at because i did not really know due to the fact they cannot do biopsy on a kidney but trying to keep things to yourselve as not to worry familly is hard enough but once she knew I am lucky to still be here in one piece.

So all my best wishes again hope things work out ok :smiley:

P.S. Oops still got the gall stones they are at the end of the cue,

Couple of things
1. So very sorry to hear your news, however, the prognosis these days is a whole lot better than even 5 years ago. Hopefully the treatments go your way, and your recovery goes really well mate.
2. You are spot on about mens health, we ignore far too much, and put it down to having a bad pint, a dodgy kebab, an sure it'll be grand - men, wake the f@ck up, if something is happening to your physical, or mental health, get yourself checked over.
3. With a forum, you have got to expect that people get ill, go on holiday, family life takes over for a short time, you cant expect a reply immediately, it is not harrods.
4. Whenever you sre ready to sell this box, contact me please, I might have a need of a cheap box for the bedroom.

Get well soon Graham, may your God look over and protect you!!

Thanks to everyone for the messages, appreciate it big time.

Back