zegemma

I have a zegemma h2h & a h2s one upstairs 1 downstairs

in the last week all my channels have gone off ( everything bbc itv )

any help ??

have you spoken to your provider?
have you tried an iptv test from elsewhere?
have you run a network test on the boxes to see if they're connected?
menu>setup>system>network>device setup>network test

have you spoken to your provider?
have you tried an iptv test from elsewhere?
have you run a network test on the boxes to see if they're connected?
menu>setup>system>network>device setup>network test
spoken to provider says hes no longer supporting zegemma boxes … just firesticks now

spoken to provider says hes no longer supporting zegemma boxes … just firesticks now
just done test all green ticks … so looks good to me ??

Last edited by a moderator:

So he's took your money and is no longer providing iptv to the zgemma
either tell him to send it to your firestick (if you have one) or ask him for a refund.
Although if you bought it from facebook or ebay, you have little chance of getting a refund

either tell him to send it to your firestick (if you have one) or ask him for a refund.
Although if you bought it from facebook or ebay, you have little chance of getting a refund
I think the software on the boxes needs updating … as I haven't been able to do for a couple of months now ??? can you recommend anyone ?? my latest iptv version is 1.3.6 ??

I think the software on the boxes needs updating … as I haven't been able to do for a couple of months now ??? can you recommend anyone ?? my latest iptv version is 1.3.6 ??
re flashing maybe ??

press menu>information>about
what version of software are you running on the box?
your provider may need you to update the image

What a load of crap not supporting zgemmas he just dosnt know what he's doing or can't be assed with helping you why people buy of social media it baffles me there's probably more people with zgemmas than firesticks for iptv you could reflash your box as maybe outdated image as mentioned or find a testline not off social media and see lots of providers still support zgemmas

What a load of crap not supporting zgemmas he just dosnt know what he's doing or can't be assed with helping you why people buy of social media it baffles me there's probably more people with zgemmas than firesticks for iptv you could reflash your box as maybe outdated image as mentioned or find a testline not off social media and see lots of providers still support zgemmas
can you help me find software to re flash …. tried….. just goes to a buying screen domain ??

can you help me find software to re flash …. tried http://ipab.tv ….. just goes to a buying screen domain ??
Ipab is dead mate don't waste your time with it reflash with open at 6.2 then there is wooshbuild infinity grogbuild I think willows image is vix could be mistaken there is a guide in general sattalite discussions called wooshbuild infinity for all enigma 2 boxes if you follow that guide you will have an upto date image and is openly supported on the forum http://www.techkings.org/threads/wooshbuild-infinity-for-all-enigma2-boxes.140702/

Ipab is dead mate don't waste your time with it reflash with open at 6.2 then there is wooshbuild infinity grogbuild I think willows image is vix could be mistaken there is a guide in general sattalite discussions called wooshbuild infinity for all enigma 2 boxes if you follow that guide you will have an upto date image and is openly supported on the forum http://www.techkings.org/threads/wooshbuild-infinity-for-all-enigma2-boxes.140702/
Hi , does anyone know of any builds out there with similar IPTV app screen like the one Ipab has. I have recently upgraded my box to Wooshbuild infinity but it does not have this functionaliy

Ok m8 is there links on here to install from also I am looking for a reputable server for premium channel service if you know of any

Ok m8 is there links on here to install from also I am looking for a reputable server for premium channel service if you know of any
Different providers use different plugins or there own it depends on what they prefer to use

hi all, sorry to jump in on this thread, i also have a zgemma h2s using wooshbuild version 1.000 and the plugin, all4one bouqet adder version 4.25. my iptv has started freezing after 10pm for the last few nights, my iptv provider says all is good his end, he admits he not good with zgemmas and i am the only one using it. is there any links on here you could point me in the right direction please. but they need to be explained to a muppet:emoji_laughing: tia.

Put a radiator next to it if freezing it is winter lol you can go into menu plugins green to download plugins then system plugins and download service app and change the stream type to ext player 3 and service type 5002 that might steady it out or try turning ipv6 off in your router is there any shields in place with your broadband provider

Put a radiator next to it if freezing it is winter lol you can go into menu plugins green to download plugins then system plugins and download service app and change the stream type to ext player 3 and service type 5002 that might steady it out or try turning ipv6 off in your router is there any shields in place with your broadband provider
ha ha thats all jiberish to me lol, i am off work for a couple of days so will look into trying it.

ok so i lied, just found service app and downloaded it but now i cant find it on the plugins page?

Back