Zgemma box will flash and boot but no picture

And you did try another power supply?
Box was powered off at rear first usb inserted and box on and button pressed/held to start the process?

Is that a box that needs noforce to force ?

And you did try another power supply?
Box was powered off at rear first usb inserted and box on and button pressed/held to start the process?

Is that a box that needs noforce to force ?
Yes different power supply but not with all USB’s, power off insert usb turn on says usb press power on front says flsh then goes to boot starts loading opentv then scrambled screen stuck, it’s consistent

Max size 8gb

You not said if you renamed a file from noforce to force?

Have you been using the same file to flash box with and have you tried a previous version?

Last edited:
Don’t know what ur on about now, I have flashed this box with the same file I flashed it with last time it successfully flashed? Why would I need to re-name something? Serious question I’m interested

Are u on about openatv file
You need a new version of openatv.
Trying to flash an antiquated version is a waste of time.
Make sure USB is formatted first.
Hold the standby button in when you power on with white button.
Only remove finger from standby when it starts flashing the image

Yes as I have done before with no issues, like I said if it was failing at different stages I would think possible usb/file issue but it’s consistent in when it fails which is the boot up process after indicating it was flashing that’s why I wanted to reflash it the first place. If u want a project I’ll send it u and if u get it up and running do wot u like with it ... I need a rest

Back