Zgemma epg takes ages to load

Hi, when I switch on box the epg doesn’t show for ages, eventually after hours it’s there . Is it just got box ornis there something i am doing or is it completely normal?

How is your iptv setup suls jedi xtream editor xtreamtv stalker portal do y ou use epg importer have you a hdd mounted and initialised in your box

Any box will struggle loading in thousands of channels

Helps if you give that information in your original post

Nothing, i our it on and it’s not there, couple of hours later it’s on out of the blue
Nothing ? Perhaps thats why you are having problems with it. If for iptv, make sure you have your provider source selected in epg importer then run a scan. Also while you are in settings set up a scheduled daily scan.

How is your iptv setup suls jedi xtream editor xtreamtv stalker portal do y ou use epg importer have you a hdd mounted and initialised in your box
Xtreme editor, it’s on wake and import but it’s blank for ages then all of a sudden hours later it appears

Nothing ? Perhaps thats why you are having problems with it. If for iptv, make sure you have your provider source selected in epg importer then run a scan. Also while you are in settings set up a scheduled daily scan.
Yeah wake and import is on, and daily scan on. Is it because I keep turning it off at the wall?

Back