Zgemma H.2h

Liam01823

Hi

Before I start I'm gunna be honest I'm pretty new with the Zgemmas and IPTV after a friend recommended it to me.

I originally had IPTV running through Kodi on a Amazon Fire Stick which I had a M3u and a XMLTV (EPG) link and also on the computer through the Windows Store (Kodi).

I purchased a Zgemma H.2h from Ebay as I wanted a tuner inside of it it was the h model as I don't have a satellite set up at home and wanted to record TV shows on the box from Freeview and have access to IPTV at the same time, anyways after multiple attempts I don't seem to be getting anywhere.

I'm able to import the M3u file to the box, however it doesn't display the channel names correctly and no epg is detected - The channels load up correctly but it's a little bit of a issue identifying the channel names as they are not named correctly and not not in the correct order.

I have contacted the IPTV provider and they have informed me they don't have a Pre-Configured script in which I can use.

I would appreciate it if anyone could help me resolve this issue.

@barneygumble First of all thank you for your reply...

I don't have a satellite service or a satellite dish and from my understanding to use Echannelizer you require a Sat to scan for service ID's ... Is it possible to do it without the Sat? - If so how would I go about that?

Last edited:
I think so but you'll have to get all the channel id numbers and enter them on echannelizer individually for each channel which would be quite tedious unless someone knows a different way.

How long have you got left on your subscription? If it isn't long you might consider switching to a provider who will supply a script that will automatically sort all channels and add epg.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's lifetime...

How often do Channel ID's change?... - Also how would I get a Channel ID list?

For example Weekly, Monthly, Yearly? basically how often would I have to update it?

Long night for me I think but once it's done it's done. :-)

Last edited:
I don't think they change often so once done it's done.

Out of curiosity how much was a lifetime sub.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

£102.00 btw...

http://www.techkings.org/threads/enigma2-how-to-get-full-epg-for-iptv-channels.125152/

I followed this guide it worked once but I can't seem to re-create it. (The EPG Worked) but the names were still messed up i only tested it with a few and then tried it again but it didn't work.

ekcWsxB.jpg

In which it should appear like this ;-

77H9I5i.jpg

Last edited:
It's lifetime...

How often do Channel ID's change?... - Also how would I get a Channel ID list?

For example Weekly, Monthly, Yearly? basically how often would I have to update it?

Long night for me I think but once it's done it's done. :-)

You got a lifetime iptv sub?

They're a few out there at the moment who are selling these "lifetime subs" IMHO be very careful as lots of the streams are still coming via sat c/s and vm/cs.
My guy no longer takes any more than 6 month subs due to this being the case, hope they do last a lifetime right enough!

Well mines been around 6 years so i don't think they'll disappear anytime soon.

Edit - sorry correction 10 years.

"2008-2017 ***** (Hidden) All Rights Reserved"

Well mines been around 6 years so i don't think they'll disappear anytime soon.

Edit - sorry correction 10 years.

Iptv being going for 10 years, even before sat and vm were hacked, that's good going? I'm pretty sure they know their stuff then

Hi. Didnt want to start a new thread so hope OK to ask here
Does subscribing to an Iptv site get the payed channels back on a Zgemma box in the UK?

Hi. Didnt want to start a new thread so hope OK to ask here
Does subscribing to an Iptv site get the payed channels back on a Zgemma box in the UK?
Yes, however if you have VM in your area, I'd recommend you go that route. Setup / Gift process is the same as Sly.

Back