Zgemma h.2s

dj_dj

I can only get certain channels on my box. For example, I can view chanbels such as sky news, bbc and a few music channels. But when I try to watch any sport channels or any other channels, the screen is just black.
Can anyone help me on this? I havnt changef the tuners or anything.

You need to buy this in order to watch the premium channels such as Sky Sports HD so and so forth.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Sorry to sound a bit thick wmbut what is line?

you need a line to clear the channels such as the premium channels, sky sports etc You can request one in the general sat section "anyone recommend a good pay server"

It was up until yesterday everything was fine until all the sport channels, entertainment etc stopped working. I tried restarting the box but that hasn't worked

Maybe that your line subscription has ran out and you may need it extended or you can purchase a new one.

It is most likely that your line subscription has ran put. If you need a new line reply to the forum " anyone recommend a good pay server ". In that reply type your area and what line you need either a VM Line or sky line.

I bought the box around february. I just had to tune it and download the auto bouquets

Ok so you bought it in February and the premium channels worked until now, you have tried rebooting your router and restarting the cams with no joy. When you go into softcam manager and you can see the cam showing active underneath can you see the words " no ecm info"
If this is the case your line/gift is expired or if you contact the seller and ask if he has any issues his end. Its highly likely that you will need to get another connection for the box and add it for your channels to work again and you can request one in the section posted above.

I'd say there was a 6 month line on which is a standard procedure for a lot of these plug and play... eBay by any chance

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Back