Zgemma h.2s

You set up the autobouquets but the line info was already on the box. Is there anyway your able to contact the person you got the box off to ask if sub as ended..... what was you offered was it 24months

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I don't know if this has anything to do with it, but when i reset the router, i was still able to watch the channels, even though it needs a connection to work

I don't know if this has anything to do with it, but when i reset the router, i was still able to watch the channels, even though it needs a connection to work

Have you ever since getting the box been able to watch sky sports? If not then you have never had a connection on the box, if you have then its expired and you need a new connection for you to watch them again

Ya i have. It was only up until two days ago that the channels stopped working. The connection is working fine.

Ya i have. It was only up until two days ago that the channels stopped working. The connection is working fine.

the connection was working fine, it maybe the case that its expired. So first thing to do is contact the seller and ask why you cannot watch any premium channels when the box was sold plug and play for a certain period of time. If he doesn't get back to you, I'm afraid you are not the first and certainly not the last to have been fleeced by a seller like this.
If all the above is exhausted then you need a new connection to add, this can be requested on this site. Ask for a test line and add, this will confirm all your fears. Hope this helps!

I have contacted him about this ans asked him and he asking was there a username and password in keys folder in tpanel

Back