Cable Zgemma H1 full VM Setup guide

where can I download sucmnsee file for the vm. ive downloaded sucmnsee file for sky..is it the same one as thought that one was just for sky..

thank you

been reading the guide for the last 2days but on my phone so I mustve missed something..i am a newbie on these boxes as always done the openboxes..I thought it was going to put the sky setup in first- channels etc but just realised that we arnt putting the sky in as we wont be using that tuner. hope you understand what I mean here lol..so is it right that after this we'l need to install the vm skin..
one more thing on this part
8 download the cam files in which your lines will go this will take your N line from the link below also download another file that will come in handy later aswell from 2nd link..wont these files be in already from sucmnsee's install..

sorry if its hard to understand what ime saying..il get there in the end :)

Hi, will this work with the h2 box? Or is there a guide just like this anywhere for h2? Thanks in advance

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

i'm struggling like crazy. i have followed the instructions but cannot flash. it just boots up into open atv. any ideas?

Have you done low level format and then FAT format (not quick format), then copied zgemma folder to USB stick. If you have then suggest USB stick may not be suitable.

i have been trying to format on a mac. turns out that that doesn't work so, i went to the rents and used a windows pc and did a proper format. it has started to flash now. sooooo, lets see what happens. thanks for the reply buddy.

---------- Post Merged at 07:21 PM ----------

now then, new connundrum. sorry, i'm new to this. now i did all the setup. tried a scan and got nothing. don't get me wrong. i havent got a line yet but i was expecting some free channels just to test it. am i wrong in thinking it will show anything??

---------- Post Merged at 07:30 PM ----------

again, i've sussed it i think. i was expecting to use the cable connection but, thats actaully tuner A zgemma star h2. guess i have to convert it to rf in. oh joy

Hi, hopefully in the right thread.
Just a simple question. I am getting a zgemma h2h. I have vm TiVo box. Do I take out the connection to this tivo box and plug this into the zgemma?. If this is the case, how does the TiVo do the TalkBack to vm?. Would they know its not connected?..

So basically the tivo still has to be connected to the feed?

---------- Post Merged at 08:24 PM ----------

Has anyone got pictures or instructions of the wiring to and from the tivo and zgemma?. Thanx

Just read through this and have bookmarked for when I buy a Zgemma H2. Thanks to everyone involved in writing or contributing to the information here :-)

Followed the instructions everything went smoothly but i am only receiving some fta channels and non of the fta channels work in hd? i live in doncaster so my net id is south yorkshire (40964) which i placed in tuner B after setting A to not configured. In bouquets i set Virgin (uk): area to 40964 Sheffield 860MHz(Barnsley 4) is this correct for my region as i dont see a south yorkshire as a option?

One thing the guide says is to make everything yes except swap channels. This is wrong. The fta only needs to be no as well. That will then show all the channels not just the fta channels

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

Sorted now guys thanks didn't know fta were not in HD on vm ive come from having a sly line so hence the confusion. "perkz" Yeah thanks for the heads up that needs updating would save people alot of time setting up

Back