Cable Zgemma H1 full VM Setup guide

just buy the h1 off ebay without the vix image they are cheaper than buying direct and come quicker only buy the line from a trusted seller

To FTP files with filezilla do both laptop and Zgemma need to be connected to router by lan cable connection ? Or can I connect laptop wirelessly ?

Regards JPS

What is the difference between Nline and mgcam ? Which would be best for use wth this guide ?

Regards JPS

Last edited:
A cline runs in a CCcam.cfg file in /etc folder using cccam protocol.

An Nline runs in a newcamd.list in /usr/keys folder paired with any compatible mg_cfg file on mgcamd protocol.

General agreement is servers using Nlines 'can' be better

Cable side is running fine but noticed one of the sports channels is labelled as itv4+1 and i'm struggling to get the epg to update certain channels. I'm using epg refresh and can't get it to update Premier sports channel. Any ideas anbody?

Hi Guys, I have a Zgemma H1 and I am looking for a line for CABLE. C or N, not really too fussed. If anyone has some good lines pm me:)

Guys,

I follow the guide but when I get to the EPG I cant seem to get Rytec only to appear in OPENTV. It is giving me 3 sky options. Anyone any idea what I am doing wrong? I think due to this the sports,movies,etc.. bouquets are not being created and paid for channels not clearing.

29: Go to update Rytec providers and then go to update xepgdp providers and it should download your providers. - Done

30: go to xmltv providers and untick everything in there and make sure rytec virgin Media is ticked only and green button for save - wveything was unticked. I tickedrytec virgin media and saved.

31: Go to open TV providers>>> Start Order and you should only have rytec virgin media in there green utton save - There are three sky options and no rytec virgin media.

32: go to download now and wait while it downloads this could take 10ish mins. Once done save if there is any save option and exit all the way out and hold pwer button on remoot for 3 secs and reboot. - Done

33: upon boot go to fav section by pressing fav button and select a hd or paid channel and it should clear if not - When pressing fav I only get a few bouquets (not eternainment,sports,movies,etc..) and only free to air works. not paid for. My line is fine. Have tested on another box.

Last edited:
Bellieve it or not have exatly the same problem.

I follow the guide but when I get to the EPG I cant seem to get Rytec only to appear in OPENTV. It is giving me 3 sky options. Anyone any idea what I am doing wrong?

Got to DOWNLOAD NOW - get error message " Cross epg error no dvb snims founds"

Please help think marbles are loose.

Sorry to be a pain in the erse, but I'm struggling badly here. :(I've been through the guide and get as far as

"26 go to automatic scan it will start scanning channels and once done press okay. you should still be in services searching menu if not go to Menu>>>Setup>>>Services searching Menu then go to auto boquet maker and start scan...once done exit all". It looks okay as I pick up 556 channels, but 5 or so seconds after starting the AutoBouquets scan I get "AutoBouquetsMaker X Timeout for tuner lock". I've now been through the complete process twice, the second time VERY carefully, and can't see why I should have a problem. I've Googled the error, and it usually points back to posts on here, but I can't see anything that matches my circumstances. Any thoughts or suggestions welcome.

Should have said it's an H1 box using cable tuner.

Last edited:
Tuner lock is pointing you towards the incoming signal to tuners, if you are only using a cable feed to tuner B & not using a sat feed to tuner A
switch tuner A to not configured then try scanning again

Tuner lock is pointing you towards the incoming signal to tuners, if you are only using a cable feed to tuner B & not using a sat feed to tuner A
switch tuner A to not configured then try scanning again

I have switched tuner A to not configured as per the guide, so I don't think it can be that??

^^^^^

This problem was probably due to incorrect network ID. However, I now have exactly the same issue as post #112 and #113 above. Does this only affect the EPG?? I can see all the channels scanned, but when I choose a non FTA channel the screen freezes on the current channel. I'm thinking that this is more like a line problem?????

^^^^^^
It was line problem. Sent incorrect details. I now have channels :), but EPG stuff is a mess. Should I re-scan all the EPG stuff now that the line problem is sorted??

Back