Zgemma H1 v H2 - difference?

I suppose it is lol, like galaxy s2 then s3 etc..I have a weak signal for cable where I am and the H1 would not pick up the lower freq HD channels where I live but the H2 did, only an issue if you have a weak signal.

H2 has more memory and a "better" cable tuner, H1 tuner is samsung s101a and H2 S109A, hth.

Only the first batches had a larger nand flash not memory.

The tuner is not better it just supports both cable and freeview like the ibox3 did.

I do not really see the point chosing this over h1 which is why it looks like not many people are stocking in in uk

I suppose it is lol, like galaxy s2 then s3 etc..I have a weak signal for cable where I am and the H1 would not pick up the lower freq HD channels where I live but the H2 did, only an issue if you have a weak signal.

This is nothing to do with quality/upgrade but the sensitivity of the tuner which can also be a downside.

Last edited:
Ok, if you want, H1 won't clear ss2 hd or the hd movie channels on my weak signal, but hey how what do I know about MY set up and reading the manufacturer s specs, Anyway I ended up with USB tuners on my vu boxes, worked much better for My needs, I have an ibox3 that I pay with and had same tuner as H1 but not H2. Same issue on ibox3 as H1 on my signal, same channels tune failed but I bow to your superior knowledge. Cheers.

Back