Zgemma H2H EPG Population Glitch?

mrboj

Apologies and please if this answer can be found elsewhere. I have searched and could not find another post detailing a similar issue.

I have a zgemma h2h that has a problem with fully populating the EPG. On the EPG page most results are not showing.
h2iBnDN.jpg

However if you go to the channel (channels are all working fine), the channel info shows up.
TjITjia.jpg

If you then go back to the EPG, the channel info now shows. Let the box overnight and still having the symptoms.
rpw1Wb0.jpg

What I have done to setup this box:
1. I took an image from my other zgemma h2h (setup with wooshbuild 5.0) and restored it to this box. The other box had the same issue but resolved itself overnight when the EPG has refreshed.
2. Initialised an external usb 3.0 500gb hard drive and converted to ext 4 (hard drive has been tested working with pausing, rewind, etc)
3. Downloaded EPG with cross EPG and saved to hard drive. It is set to refresh at 4am.
4. Waited overnight to see if a refresh was needed to populate the EPG

After all the above it is giving the issues described.

What I have looked into:
1. Tried setting up a swap file but I cannot see any option on how to set it up. I don't know if this is necessary to fix the problem. My other zgemma h2h doesn't have a swap file setup.

Any assistance would be most appreciated. Thank you.

I know on my H2H I have the epg allowed to save and read the epg. Go through your settings and double check anything not changed or go awol

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

i dont use cross epg
i use epg refresh its in the plugins

my epg works ok with H.2h

openatv swap file setup
menu - info panel - plugins - swap manager

I can try and use another epg option but I am hoping I can resolve this setup as it works fine on my other H2H with the same settings. My h2h doesnt give the option for swap manager and I cannot locate it on the download plugins page. I am using whooshbuild. Would this hide the swap manager option?

i dont use wooshbuild but it should be the same

as above has he uses open atv images

press red button
plugins
swap manager

Check your storage device is mounted correctly and check the path for the epg storage location is correct... I also have another sources file for cable if you want it just inbox me.

I would like to thank everyone for their assistance with this. After having it sit for another 12 hours or so it fixed itself. So if anyone has the same problem as pictured above, just wait and be patient and the EPG should populate. This same issue happened to both of my H2H boxes.

Back