Zgemma h2h Extreme Editor issues

Try that command line i do not use XE myself
Okay will do thanks so much
The command line I posted was to install xtream editor
Hello, sorry...me again. Right I tried the command line you gave me and tried to use via Putty and it gave me the attached errors failed to download (see attached image). I then manually downloaded the IPK url you gave me and put onto suitable USB (2gb, stable) and put into front of machine and used dreambox to go to partition folder, then install ipk from there and the attached errors show its already installed?! Nothing shows in my plugin screen however (images attached). Any suggestions? Appreciate the help I really do.

Attachments

• 20220103_201044.jpg
    8.1 MB · Views: 8
  • 20220103_200752.jpg
    8.2 MB · Views: 6
  • 20220103_200828.jpg
    9 MB · Views: 5
  • 20220103_200821.jpg
    8 MB · Views: 5
That build is a year old now. I would update using the MENU > INFORMATION > ABOUT > YELLOW BUTTON or flash the latest which was 5.4.016 I think.

Alternatively Grogbuild on ATV has KiddaC's SlyQ skin so you could flash that instead.

That build is a year old now. I would update using the MENU > INFORMATION > ABOUT > YELLOW BUTTON or flash the latest which was 5.4.016 I think.

Alternatively Grogbuild on ATV has KiddaC's SlyQ skin so you could flash that instead.
That's really useful, thank you!! It won't let me download any update via yellow button or system update, tells me to contact server manager I believe.

Might flash Grogbuild on ATV for simplicity, does anyone please have correct link for correct build for ZGemma H.2h? Not being lazy
The enemy build no no no :sleep: :sneaky: :sleep::LOL: clever....saves Will

Perfect, thank you. That's really useful 👍🏼

That's really useful, thank you!! It won't let me download any update via yellow button or system update, tells me to contact server manager I believe.

Might flash Grogbuild on ATV for simplicity, does anyone please have correct link for correct build for ZGemma H.2h? Not being lazy

Perfect, thank you. That's really useful 👍🏼
Click on downloads or go into all build section

I just wanted to thank everyone for their help. I installed Grogbuild Open ATV which worked like a charm, and I now have XE as well.

Final query however, during install of Grogbuild it asked it I wanted to have any skin which I selected Sly Q, however it doesnt appear in the plugins and has downloaded Metrix skin instead. Cannot find SlyQ skin anywhere.

Back