Cable Zgemma h2h helllp

villa2010

Right I’m a newbie trying to get my old h2h box working upstairs. I’ve installers openatv 6.2
Then used wooshbuild infinity all installed fine. I did channel search and it found 505 channels brill
Then I went into abm and it keeps comin up tuner failed check settings. What am I doin wrong or missing out
Thanks

Right I’m a newbie trying to get my old h2h box working upstairs. I’ve installers openatv 6.2
Then used wooshbuild infinity all installed fine. I did channel search and it found 505 channels brill
Then I went into abm and it keeps comin up tuner failed check settings. What am I doin wrong or missing out
Thanks

Check you have the cable tuner set correctly to virginmedia all systems
then go to autobouqetsmaker>providers, make sure you have virgin media and your netid for your area, then press exit once
then scroll down to update config files and click ok, then click start scan

then go to autobouqetsmaker>providers, make sure you have virgin media and your netid for your area, then press exit once
Hi thanks that’s organised all my channels but nothing is working at all. Just a black screens on every channel

How can I check my line is in the correct place

I put it in urs/keys there was a file called mg_cfg and I copied it into there. But no luck
That's why it won't work, mg_cfg is the softcam, which probably won't work now you have pasted a load of text into it, you paste your CWS line into newcamd.list in usr/keys folder

That's why it won't work, mg_cfg is the softcam, which probably won't work now you have pasted a load of text into it, you paste your CWS line into newcamd.list in usr/keys folder
Oh right. There wasn’t a file called that in use/key. How do I get the rights info back into the files I’ve messed with

Oh right. There wasn’t a file called that in use/key. How do I get the rights info back into the files I’ve messed with
right click (using filezilla i presume) and choose view/edit
delete the entire line you pasted in CWS = and all the 01 02 03 etc and close it.
then in a blank space in usr/keys folder, right click>create new file, name it newcamd.list - exactly that, no other letters or numbers etc.
Then right click the new file you just created, paste the CWS line in and close it, then restart softcam in softcam panel

right click (using filezilla i presume) and choose view/edit
delete the entire line you pasted in CWS = and all the 01 02 03 etc and close it.
then in a blank space in usr/keys folder, right click>create new file, name it newcamd.list - exactly that, no other letters or numbers etc.
Then right click the new file you just created, paste the CWS line in and close it, then restart softcam in softcam panel
My line starts with N: can i change that to CWS

I’ve double checked my line with supplier and it’s fine. It’s working down stairs. Got to be something I’m doin

is there a vm cable to the upstairs box?
is it connected to internet?
have you done a network test on the box?
menu>setup>system>network>device setup>network test

Back