zgemma H2H tuner problem

JideJames

Registered
Hello everyone,
I ran into this problem on the zgemma H2h that I have been using for a while because I moved house.
I connected the box, as usual but this time, it came up with this error message:

autobouquetsmaker failed to tune sky uk on tuner b.

first, I could see the channels in the epg but not working. So, I reflashed it to wooshbuild infinity.
The AutoBouquetsmaker, keeps coming back with this error message.

Can anyone help out on how to resolve this, please ?

grog68

VIP Member
Forum Supporter
I thought tuner A was the sat tuner on the H2H

Check your tuner config to make sure your sat tuner is enabled. Menu -> Setup -> Reception -> Tuner Config

JideJames

Registered
I thought tuner A was the sat tuner on the H2H

Check your tuner config to make sure your sat tuner is enabled. Menu -> Setup -> Reception -> Tuner Config
Tuner A is set to configuration mode: Simple, Mode: Single, Satellite: 28.2E Astra 2E/2F/2G, Send DiSEqC: no, Force Legacy Signal stats: no

JideJames

Registered
My Tuner A and B are the settings:
Simple, Singe, 28.2E Astra, DiSEqC: no, Signal Stats: no

Error message: Failed to tune Sky Uk on tuner B. Please check the following: The tuner is correctly configured. You can receive the specified frequency.

dsayers2014

VIP Member
So have you got a zgemma h2h as tuner b is normally a dvb-c/t2 tuner cable or terrestrial not DVB-S/S2 satellite

dsayers2014

VIP Member
Does the back of your box look like this

As you can see tuner a is used for sat tuner b is for cable if it's the same box and you don't have a cable connection attached disable tuner b.

grog68

VIP Member
Forum Supporter
if you have just moved in, was the dish already up or have you put it up yourself? if you put it up/had someone do it for you, did you bring it from your old address where we assume it worked?