zgemma H2H tuner problem

if you have just moved in, was the dish already up or have you put it up yourself? if you put it up/had someone do it for you, did you bring it from your old address where we assume it worked?

I met already installed dish at the new house.

Yes, your receiver is an Enigma2 receiver. You have to change your LNB.

If you want to find out why, there are a few posts on forum detailing differences between the wideband Sky Q LNBs and the Universal LNBs.

My box is zgemma H2H, is that an E2 box ?

Although your query has been sorted, your box is a Zgemma H.2S with twin sat tuner. Your box is not a Zgemma H.2H. I assume that the front flap says H.2H? If so, that changeable so somebody has simply changed the flap.

Also, if you have not opened the box, someone prior to you may have as the void sticker is under the edge of the lid.

if you have just moved in, was the dish already up or have you put it up yourself? if you put it up/had someone do it for you, did you bring it from your old address where we assume it worked?

I met the installed dish at the new property.

Although your query has been sorted, your box is a Zgemma H.2S with twin sat tuner. Your box is not a Zgemma H.2H. I assume that the front flap says H.2H? If so, that changeable so somebody has simply changed the flap.

Also, if you have not opened the box, someone prior to you may have as the void sticker is under the edge of the lid.

I bought it as Zgemma H.2S , some years ago but the software has been upgraded to Zgemma H.2H

You can't change it from an S to an H by software, the S and H have different hardware, the tuners are different.

when I was reflashing on wooshbuild, it wouldn't accept H2S software except H2H.
on my computer network, its coming up as H2H, as well.
However, If we can get it working as H2S, am okay with that.
I just want to get it working again.

The image wont make a difference, you just have a h2s box flashed with a h2h image. As you have h2s - you cant use it on cable and as suggested above, once you have sorted the LNB on the dish, you will be able to resume using the box for FTA.

Back