Zgemma H2S Fix SSN & SSPN

did this help

• yes

Votes: 36 75.0%
  • no

Votes: 12 25.0%

• Total voters
Yes it came back this morning as the masters have finished but like any other channels missing are in a transponder that at present is not clearing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I watched the masters last nite on skyspts4, after selecting one of the other options. Still hopeful that the guys will do their magic for us!...

At the risk if annoying some on here how do I get SSN, SS4, box office back?

I know the workaround for SS4 pressing up, red then selecting other channel but thats a pain and it doesnt work for SSN :-(

I know the workaround for SS4 pressing up, red then selecting other channel but thats a pain and it doesnt work for SSN :-(

It works for ssn but other channels are still dark

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm getting skyspts news by doing the channel swap myself, so not sure why u aren't!. As far as getting skybo back the way we had it, we gotta wait, and hope that the guys with the know how can get this sorted for us!, If not, then no bo without using other means!...

If i go to ch406 (SSN), its black, I press up, then red (all), the 4 options below show SS4 and not SSN. Why would my setup be different?

If i go to ch406 (SSN), its black, I press up, then red (all), the 4 options below show SS4 and not SSN. Why would my setup be different?
For me, i go to 406, and get a black screen. so i push green button, then ok on second option, which brings up four options for skysptsnews, and four hd choices(obviously the hd ones don't work), i choose the second one in the list, and it works. if i could upload a pic to this thread, i'd show u it working at my end!...

Ah cool that works for me, is there a way of making this channel appear when you press 406?
Not that i'm sure of. one option is to add the channels into your favourite folder on epg, save it, and from then on, when u go into the epg guide, just go to favourites, and it'll be there for you to select and watch until any time that the guys can hopefully do their magic and get all back to normal for us!, gotta keep the faith until these guys themselves come on and say it's not gonna happen no more!...

If it doesn't work in your list just go to menu,setup,service searching, manual scan change transponder to 12207 v 2750 5/6 and hit green to scan. You will get a list one will work and add it to your sports also turn off daily updates and it will stay.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Hi all, bit of a silly question, does the WBTV option only work on H2s, and not the 2s version, I have both boxes, both running the latest Wooshbuild and 1.040 WBConfig, I have updated everything and rebooted but only the H2s shows the extra WB menus and options?

Back