Zgemma H2S Fix SSN & SSPN

did this help

• yes

Votes: 36 75.0%
  • no

Votes: 12 25.0%

• Total voters
Afternoon Folks,

For people who like SSN & SSPN and want these back on Zgemma h2s here is how to do:-

(I KNOW SOME PEOPLE HAVE ALREADY DONE BUT THIS IS FOR FOLK WHO DONT KNOW HOW)

When watching a channel press up
Press red button for all sats
press 7 four times to get to S
go down to ssn and go through them all till you get one that works (one did on mine)
once you get it press up again then menu on remote and add to banquets
This will take you back to sky menu looking screen (NOW WATCH CLOSELY)
press UP and at TOP RIGHT you will see folders changing from all channels to docs,tomovies etc choose favourites. then press ok
Once done exit out press 101 then EPG then favourites and you should now see it.
do same for ssp4 as well.

This is only on my wooshbuild v4 so not sure about others.

Regards,

Fonefusion

Ta for that. I did mine using openwebif on my pc and swapping them about. I have people asking me how to get SSN back working on the openbox. Anyone any idea how to find a working channel?
dpes this mean when pressing say 404 it changes to the working channel? if so can you advise how ?

Works on wooshbuild v5 except once added to favourites and exit back to 101, don't press epg. Press TV button then choose favourite folder. They are in there (SSN and SSP4).

Last edited:
I have just put the correct SSN working channel in my 'sports' category. I was wondering if there was anyway I could remove the old not working channel from the sports category? Thanks for the tutorial BTW

I have an edision os mini, is there any way to find SS1 and SSN elsewhere? There is no "all channels" section in my setup

using openvix

Afternoon Folks,

For people who like SSN & SSPN and want these back on Zgemma h2s here is how to do:-

go down to ssn and go through them all till you get one that works (one did on mine)
press UP and at TOP RIGHT you will see folders changing from all channels to docs,tomovies etc choose favourites. then press ok
Once done exit out press 101 then EPG then favourites and you should now see it.

Regards,

Fonefusion

This should work on most enigma2 boxes and images

You don;t have to replace them as we have done it for you.
Make sure you are running wb config v1.040
If yes then press menu/standby-restart/restart gui
When box has restarted press favs/scroll to find wooshbuild tv/ok and the replaced channels are there.

When box has restarted press favs/scroll to find wooshbuild tv/ok and the replaced channels are there.
Cheers mate sorted, is there a way I can add the working SSN to overwrite the one that's showing a blank screen?

Moving it from wooshbuild folder to sports?

I'm running v1.040 and when I restart GUI, have done all of the above but there is no wooshbuild tv showing up.

Afternoon Folks,

Regards,

Fonefusion
I tried on VU+ with vix and it works the same. Nice one....

I've given a possible solution for people using autobouquetmaker to the abm devs to add the alternative transponder channels to empty slots in uk bouquets.

That will be down to them to add it or not

Autobouquetmaker has taken a drastic approach but it works.

If using autobouquetmaker update config files then run abm scan. The channels available on other transponders will overwrite the channels ie sky sports 4 and the channels that aren't available will be removed

Autobouquetmaker has taken a drastic approach but it works.

If using autobouquetmaker update config files then run abm scan. The channels available on other transponders will overwrite the channels ie sky sports 4 and the channels that aren't available will be removed
Will that affect the possibility of using custommix to swap in VM channels (except the sly only ones obviously)?

Noo it won't affect it if you're using your area HD. My custommix won't overwrite the default channels either because I don't want to do that incase it gets sorted

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Back