zgemma h2s just died need recommendations for next box

Kelhaggagi

Hi my ZGemma H2S has just dies and I need to get a new box asap. I am naturally thinking of the H9.2s as it is the bigger brother but I thought best to check with you guys.

I basically need a box with 2 sat receivers and can run oscam. I love wooshbuild so ideally would like a box that can run that too but will consider alternative if better.

thanks.

I have an H2, H7 and GigaBlue Quad 4k.

I would seriously recommend either the GigaBlue Quad 4K or the GigaBlue 4K UE (have used both).

The H7 is a step up from H2, and is faster, but the GigaBlue blows it away. It's so much faster again and a real joy to use. So much so that it makes the H7 feel really slow itself and if I ever use the H2 now, well, that just feels frustrating in comparison now.

It's a bit more expensive but if you can afford if it's well worth it.

Hi my ZGemma H2S has just dies and I need to get a new box asap. I am naturally thinking of the H9.2s as it is the bigger brother but I thought best to check with you guys.

I basically need a box with 2 sat receivers and can run oscam. I love wooshbuild so ideally would like a box that can run that too but will consider alternative if better.

thanks.
What exactly happened to it

I would seriously recommend either the GigaBlue Quad 4K or the GigaBlue 4K UE (have used both).

The H7 is a step up from H2, and is faster, but the GigaBlue blows it away. It's so much faster again and a real joy to use. So much so that it makes the H7 feel really slow itself and if I ever use the H2 now, well, that just feels frustrating in comparison now.

Whats the bet you have multi sat or feeds from different sats and needing more tuners.
If user only has single sat quad might be overkill?

Beast of a box the newer Gigablue and very close to being the top box available

It is stuck in standby and wont boot up. I've read a few solutions to fix it but nothing works. Tbh i think its time fpor an upgrade anyway.

I've seen a few post where people have said the h7 is better than the h9, why is that?

Not heard of the gigablue, will look into that.

Thanks all.

It is stuck in standby and wont boot up. I've read a few solutions to fix it but nothing works. Tbh i think its time fpor an upgrade anyway.

I've seen a few post where people have said the h7 is better than the h9, why is that?

Thanks all.
It will flash from Usb and be ok until you get a new box.

I will ask what setup do you have at present single sat etc?

I suppose mainly come with 2 tuners and others can be added later if needed.

NOW i see posting in the cable section when wanting sat:sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

Thanks all.

Thanks all.
Hi,
Try using WinRar to unzip the file. I have an oldish H2S which I was going to give to a friend, I tried to upgrade it to a more recent image, I was having problems with flash until I tried WinRar to unzip the file.

Just got a new power supply this morning and the old h2s is working again - thanks all for your help. However I am still going to order a new box. Stuck between zgemma h7s or the octagon sf8008, any preferences (gigablue looks great but too much money)?

Just got a new power supply this morning and the old h2s is working again - thanks all for your help. However I am still going to order a new box. Stuck between zgemma h7s or the octagon sf8008, any preferences (gigablue looks great but too much money)?
Between the gigablue and the zgemma h7s which one has a stronger satellite tuner for weak transponders. Does anyone know of another receiver with better satellite tuner than these two?

Back