Zgemma h2s motorised setup

I didn't buy a Zgemma H2H or H2S box as it is a little dated now. So I bought a H7S, took off the cover, and admired the top build quality that went into it. Since you bought a used H2S box from someone, it's possible the last person got it screwed up someway and just lumped their bad news on you. One bad used box doesn't make the whole brand terrible and cheap.
With my Zgemma H7S box, I initially had troubles moving my dish motor too, but I didn't give up on it. I found an equipmentmotorcontrol plugin to download to the box, and after tweaking the settings to minimal, my USALS STAB90 motor is now moving to different satellites in moments instead of hours! [emoji5] Any other issues I had with suddenly losing signal, were resolved in the settings. The Zgemma H7S box is probably going to be the only one I will need for a long time. [emoji5]
I had to go deep into the Tuner Settings to find and setup my dish motor settings, but it was there. I don't know for sure, but I thought the H2H and H2S would run a dish motor.
You might have still liked the Zgemma if you bought a new model box to start with.
The other thing I like about the Zgemma brand is that it's a close family run business, so I know where my money is going to, not sure about the Golden V8 brand. [emoji849]
With regards to changing power supplies, that only applies to the older Skyboxes that I have owned. I thought I needed a stronger power supply too at first, but discovered that I only needed a free plugin to install and set up for my dish motor.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
Hi mate can you please help me. I have just changed my technomate 5402 which is great on diseqc 1.2 but wanted an open source box for oscam. My dish when I disconnected the old box is on 13.0east I have scanned for channels on tuner A on advanced settings and have all the channels. Can you explain to me what setting you have yours at because I can get the dish to move to 19.0e to scan for more channels and so on and on
So I'm guessing it was more to do with someone disconnecting your satellite cables, rather than the Zgemma box just not working?? Would have been a better test to try the H2S box again before returning it. You might find your V8 Golden box to work just as well as any Zgemma H5 or even H7, for a little less money. My Zgemma H7S works great with my dish motor, pulls in great pictures, nothing wrong at all with the brand I have. [emoji5] I would have thought the Zgemma H2H and H2S would have dish motor controls somewhere in the tuner menus?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
Hi please help me set this h7s up on motorized what tuner setting the lot please its pickled my brains technomate so my easier on diseqc 1.2

OK Willo3092 cheers I can only scan for channels on advanced setting on tuner A I'm stuck on 13.0e World of satellite rekon to have it on simple but no way I always ran my motor on diseqc 1.2 and not usals once you tune on each position you just save on the technomate

Have you tried using the satelliteequipmentcontrol plugin from PLUGIN DOWNLOADS > SYSTEMPLUGINS.
I haven't got motorised so can't help, sorry.
I will give it a try in the morning Willo3092 the wife's watching some crap on sly TV she won't let me tinker tonight. Your the most helpful person I've met on here thanks for your time. Cheers

I suggest you go back to your original thread and box you want to set up instead of confusing people with 'TM' 'H9s' and 'H2s then @linesman may help in the conventional way, or l may be able to help in my unconventional way(y)
What you on about lad I don't need a smart arse trying to be clever I'm not trying to confuse people I'm asking for advise if you don't have any why chip in

I also use vhannibal plugin called Vhannibal autosetting 1.2 updated to 1.4 and it updates my bouquets automatically when there is new update.

Attachments

• vhannibal autosetting.jpg
    vhannibal autosetting.jpg
    285.4 KB · Views: 11
I also use vhannibal plugin called Vhannibal autosetting 1.2 updated to 1.4 and it updates my bouquets automatically when there is new update.
Thankyou my last box TM was on diseqc 1.2 but when I go on usals on simple it won't scan any channels for some reason on h7s zgemma do I need to scan on advanced first

You cant scan on sat unless dish points to it.Tuner needs to be setup for your LISTED sats
It is set to 13.0 e it will scan in advanced settings but not in usals simple. No really had time yet but tomorrow I will get all day to mess with it got all channels of 13.0 e but then I can't move dish to 19.0e to rescan

Back