Zgemma h2s motorised setup

I know its been over 3 months since the last post on this thread, just wondering if anyone has got a zgemma to move a motor, I have a H2H which is moving the motor easily enough, but I am trying to switch to a H5.2S, but so far I cant get it to move the motor, I ended up moving the motor via the h2h to the sats I wanted to scan, then scanned the them on the H5, sat by sat, so box is near enough set up to the way I want it, except on tuner A it wont move the motorised dish, hoping someone might have an insight, before I get back to it later

Are you using switch mode power supply
Input240 /50/60hz 1.2amp
Output 12v /4amp The brick adaptor that powers the stb

Are you using switch mode power supply
Input240 /50/60hz 1.2amp
Output 12v /4amp The brick adaptor that powers the stb
Dont know what you mean by switch mode power supply, just trying with the psu that is with the box, I also tried with the unit from the h2h as it moved the motor ok, but its the same outcome, just cant get it to switch to another sat, no matter what I do.

Disconnect your l.n.b Then check to see if there is enough power from the reciever to move the motor Are you using a low powered
L.n.b

My h7c has started dong that getting stuck all the time
Good on a few sats next to where you are but jumping from 28 to 0.8 or 35 it just won’t do it

Not possible to try that at the minute, when I set my preferred tuner to tuner b , where my multi sat dish is connected to, it started to move the dish without any problems now, only thing is tuner A is my fixed 28e dish, so I will still need to access it.

At the zgemma tunner you should be recieving between 5 and 18 volt on the v and h side off
The different tps

Ok so an update, when I set the preferred tuner to my multi sat dish, the motor is moving without any problems, and when I set it back to Auto its still moving, but it seems I will have to set the tuner first to get it to move otherwise it trys to move the fixed dish on the other tuner, but major progress made, happy enough with the way it is now, just need to set up the hdd device and get the line on and hopefully thats it done, just one other thing, if I copy sats to bouquets, they copy ,but then after a few minutes some of them change to N/A, its not a big problem as they are still on the sat listing, but if its possible to fix then I would like to do it, tinkering about with it at the minute, a big thanks to linesman66 and Siilver for their input, thank-you both.

Back