Zgemma H5 2TC no channels

Hi all
Today all of the vermin channels have gone, only channels we get are 1, 2, 3, 4 we run a scan and it finds 1300 (or near) but none can be viewed just a black screen.

I know we should have used a new build of Wooshbuild (we have version6) but hubby would not do it as he was afraid we messed it up completely (well now it is)

We have no idea as to proceed or even if it is going to be able to be updated as I see from other posts Vermin have taken Sports HD off and that is hubby's main reason for using Zgemma.

Any advice in simple terms would be appreciated

red button, softcam panel, make sure cam1 is mgcam (If you have a N line) green button to restart
all being well, channels should come back on

check with your line supplier if their supply is still good as theres been quite a lot of people saying they have woken up today to no vm channels on there boxes

check with your line supplier if their supply is still good as theres been quite a lot of people saying they have woken up today to no vm channels on there boxes
Going to get in touch with line supplier.........but he rarely answers ANY emails, I will hope for the best

A popular provider is having server issues at the minute, they are working on it... If your Virmin is down there is a good chance you are running through the same server

Hi we bought Zgemma from a company called Zgemma Direct but when I tried to contact them I get message "There was an error sending your message" a web search does not bring up any website of that name so looks like that is a no go.

Hi we bought Zgemma from a company called Zgemma Direct but when I tried to contact them I get message "There was an error sending your message" a web search does not bring up any website of that name so looks like that is a no go.
they used to advertise a lot via google ads and you would see their ads on here quiet often but just checked their site and there is no site even though the domain is working, doesn't look good. You could try a test line from another provider. How long have you had the box? ie could the line have expired as they normally only last a year.

Hiya , just to say mine and my dad's is down , we are both running Edison boxes, we both hav different suppliers, done all the usual checks, deleted rescaned, restarted cam, restarted box and hub, still no joy, we are in Medway, Kent (southeast).

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

All everyone needs to do is take a new test line, no idea why people are so phobic about trying a different line, it takes ten minutes

Okay
they used to advertise a lot via google ads and you would see their ads on here quiet often but just checked their site and there is no site even though the domain is working, doesn't look good. You could try a test line from another provider. How long have you had the box? ie could the line have expired as they normally only last a year.
Line is about 7 months old, gonna wait to see if my problem is due to a server being down, if that is not our problem them I will do as a pabloescoban says and try a new line.

Okay

Line is about 7 months old, gonna wait to see if my problem is due to a server being down, if that is not our problem them I will do as a pabloescoban says and try a new line.
I’m on the same supplier with 1 of my lines and it’s down also so it’s definetly in their end. Luckily I have another line on cc can do switched to that

Can anyone advise if everyone is down or just some people. As mine, my mothers and my father in laws are all down and we are all on different providers. I cannot find who provided my line so other than hope and pray it comes back on or try someone else I don't know what to do.

Can anyone advise if everyone is down or just some people.
just some...at least 1 cable provider is having issues with service, I contacted this provider earlier today & had a reply within minutes saying they are having issues & looking into it... nothing since & service is still down so ether do as said above & take a testline with another provider or wait it out to see if it gets fixed. My other cable provider is still going strong

Mines went down last night in the Edinburgh/ Falkirk network....

ok, was talking sh***... channels are back up and running...:quiet:

Last edited:
Any joy... Mine s sports hd not working it says press i and tried that but no use.. didnt try to do anything rescan coz i am scared ...s sports normal/ all other channels working ...

Any joy... Mine s sports hd not working it says press i and tried that but no use.. didnt try to do anything rescan coz i am scared ...s sports normal/ all other channels working ...
Sly Sports HD has gone for everyone and nothing you can do to get them back

Back