zgemma h5 2tc

leejon123

could someone please give their honest opinions on this eBay item number
252926249027 I'm not at all technical this is why I opt for plug a play

If it's fully set up and you get the full 12 months and if it's a reliable server then it's not too bad.

What if you buy it though and after a month, he disappears then you've lost about £70-£80.

If it's fully set up and you get the full 12 months and if it's a reliable server then it's not too bad.

What if you buy it though and after a month, he disappears then you've lost about £70-£80.
that's the gamble Ste but I can always get another server I've currently got a fantastic server on my Zgemma H2S BOX I can always get another sub from my current provider.the main thing for me is getting the box already set up.

It can only be set up so much at their end though - you will still need to set your area id into the cable tuner config at your house and scan for channels and probably re-start the cam and run the epg downloader.

could someone please give their honest opinions on this eBay item number
252926249027 I'm not at all technical this is why I opt for plug a play
I bought H5.2TC from that supplier 1 week ago and all is good upto now (touch wood) very stable. Just send him your net id and he sets it up for you so all you do is scan and download epg. Only down sides is no epg for iptv and only a 16 gb USB stick

It can only be set up so much at their end though - you will still need to set your area id into the cable tuner config at your house and scan for channels and probably re-start the cam and run the epg downloader.
Area config is already done at there end m8 you send him the net if when you order
I bought H5.2TC from that supplier 1 week ago and all is good upto now (touch wood) very stable. Just send him your net id and he sets it up for you so all you do is scan and download epg. Only down sides is no epg for iptv and only a 16 gb USB stick
hi m8 is it difficult to set up I'm pretty much useless at things like this I currently have a ZGEMMA H2s with a 500gb external hdd so I could just use that on the new box

Area config is already done at there end m8 you send him the net if when you order

hi m8 is it difficult to set up I'm pretty much useless at things like this I currently have a ZGEMMA H2s with a 500gb external hdd so I could just use that on the new box
No it's pretty much plug and play just scan. There is instructions on there site for installing hdd if needed

No it's pretty much plug and play just scan. There is instructions on there site for installing hdd if needed
Cool m8 I just need to sort out connecting the box my router is upstairs but the box will be going downstairs although the connection that goes upstairs through the wall into the router also leads down the wall outside and goes through the wall Inside into a telewest box I'm hoping there's another live feed in the telewest box otherwise I'll need to pay virmin to relocate the feed

Do you really need the IPTV option, if you have all the Cable channels anyway? Apart from maybe 3pm kick offs

Back