Zgemma h5

bobcatsky

Has anyone managed to find a decent build for this box yet that does not jam or mess about as dont seem to be able to get a strait forward build for this??

Have tried all these amd still jams all the time wish someone would make a nice easy install lol hint hint wooshman lol

If a bare image still jams, you'd have no chance with Wooshbuild which is pre-loaded with a load of stuff already.

I don't understand why the hint at me, there is already a WooshBuild for the H5, and the H52S but Ste is right, you need to be able to at least flash the box with OpenATV, if it crashes or locks up it is broken or it is the wrong image flashed.

Reactions: ste
I don't understand why the hint at me, there is already a WooshBuild for the H5, and the H52S but Ste is right, you need to be able to at least flash the box with OpenATV, if it crashes or locks up it is broken or it is the wrong image flashed.
hey woosh, i have tried the build u have made but its not as easy as all the rest , i manage to install it all and flash ok but there seems to be no striat forward instructions if u get what i mean, im far from lazy as u no but this h5 seems to be givin me nightmares as i get it all installed working fine then reboot and JAM lol

Also wooshman what i was hinting at is there anyway of getting a build with a walk through like the 2s build or some clear instructions to follow please as can do every other box easy but this one is giving me night mares lol please lol its not the box just think its something im missing but have tried and tried lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Back