Zgemma H5

rago

Guys are these boxes twin cable tuners and if so are they any good I thought they was single cable tuners but the guy selling them saying there twin cable single satScreenshot_20190129-153742_Samsung Internet.jpg Screenshot_20190129-153926_Samsung Internet.jpg

the H5 is twin tuner, 1 cable and one sat http://zgemma.org/zgemma-h5.html, the h52tc was twin cable and one sat. Either way as @pabloescaban has said they are older boxes, they are no longer manufactured.

For a zgemma twin cable tuner you need to look at the H7C, it's the only twin cable box they do now

@grog cheers pal yeah I have 3 5 2tc and have looked at the h7c but if I remember right it's 2 connections for the cable an not split internal so stayed away from them but will have another look

@grog cheers pal yeah I have 3 5 2tc and have looked at the h7c but if I remember right it's 2 connections for the cable an not split internal so stayed away from them but will have another look
they are good boxes for the money, all you need to do is put a splitter inline to go the the two tuners.

Back