Cable Zgemma H7C Image, and SKin?

Hi,

I'm looking to buy this, and I'd like a VM style skin, but easy enough to use. I'm not sure where I go for that?
I imagine there's certain images to download too?

Thanks

your H7 is an Enigma2 device so will probably have ATV or VIX on it which is the base for most builds, skins can be loaded on there own if that's what you want, some people like a barebones setup so put a bulid together using only the components they want, other people like all the bell's & whistles, for a bell's & whistles build your best to go for one of the great pre-made/downloadable builds available on this site.
WBInfinity/Grogbuild/Willobuild are 3 of the most popular, all are well tested & have a lot of support should you need it.

Last edited:
your H7 is an Enigma2 device so will probably have ATV or VIX on it which is the base for most builds, skins can be loaded on there own if that's what you want, some people like a barebones setup so put a bulid together using only the components they want, other people like all the bell's & whistles, for a bell's & whistles build your best to go for one of the great pre=made/downloadable builds available on this site.
WBInfinity/Grogbuild/Willobuild are 3 of the most popular, all are well tested & have a lot of support should you need it.

Thanks. I've used wooshbuild in the past, so I'll have a look into that

Back