WooshBuild Zgemma H7S Wooshbuild missing Soarview during setup

You can combine two aerials down one wire using a diplexer, you don't need two tuners. Also, Enigma2 treats all DVB-T tuners as the same, you cannot tell it to use Tuner A for Mast A and Tuner B for Mast B.

With regards to the clash issue mentioned on the website that Urie pointed to, You can set Ignore dvb namespace subnet to "No". The clash should be avoided.
On the subject of tuners I got a GigaBlue DVB-C/ T2 (H.265) twin tuner module for UHD Quad 4k, UHD UE 4K & X2 installed when I bought my gigablue is there any advandage if I am only using one terrestrial feed and does it have passthrough i,e, take output from second connector to aerial port on TV. or is second connection for cable only.

On the subject of tuners I got a GigaBlue DVB-C/ T2 (H.265) twin tuner module for UHD Quad 4k, UHD UE 4K & X2 installed when I bought my gigablue is there any advandage if I am only using one terrestrial feed and does it have passthrough i,e, take output from second connector to aerial port on TV. or is second connection for cable only.

I used an f splitter to feed my box and tv as can record on box and view on tv if needed

Best to discuss in own thread and not confuse this one.

Today I fitted

Blake 56 Element Log Periodic Aerial​

With high powered wideband Amplifier
With 12 volt power unit Fitted
Fitted Forumler F1 DVB-C/T/T2 tunner to my F1 reciever was able to receive all the sarioview channels and freeview channels
From the one transmitter

Today I fitted

Blake 56 Element Log Periodic Aerial​

With high powered wideband Amplifier
With 12 volt power unit Fitted
Fitted Forumler F1 DVB-C/T/T2 tunner to my F1 reciever was able to receive all the sarioview channels and freeview channels
From the one transmitter

Which transmitter/mast sends both Saorview as well as Freeview signal? Does The UK or RoI maintain it?

Back