Zgemma H9.2S & H9.2H

I'm wanting to know if the memory on the zgemma h92s can be expanded by micro sd card , I'm looking for advice on how to set it up, been running for about a year with atv Grog build free range but it seems to be a bit sluggish.
Most people just use a normal usb in the back to store epg and picons etc, also to record onto

QUOTE="linesman66, post: 1054854, member: 52951"]
https://www.linuxsat-support.com/cm...flash-expander-on-zgemma-h9-series-rev-b-pdf/
[/QUOTE]

Access denied

Zgemma h9 models are supposed to have expanded memory due to limited flash, or atleast that was advised when the box came out. Maybe that's why we are seeing users having issues with these boxes

you need to check in softcam panel that you are using CCcam2.3.2, no other version will work

if you have this softcam, press green button to restart the softcam and load the line
How to put 2 cccam lines, 1 for tuner A watching and 1 for tuner B recording "openAtv 6.4 Zgemma H2s"
Thanks

Should only need 1 line per box be it a single or quad tuner box but some suppliers might supply 3
Thanks for support.
The server owner told me 1 Cline has no right to play 2 channels same time (watching 1 and recording another) Cline will be baned

Some server as box only has 1 ip address .

I have used single lines on 1 box view and record and no issues, wonder what others will say about this.

Using the same line on 2 boxes can get you banned as box is logging 2 ips and can be seen.

Some server as box only has 1 ip address .

I have used single lines on 1 box view and record and no issues, wonder what others will say about this.

Using the same line on 2 boxes can get you banned as box is logging 2 ips and can be seen.
Ok, my cccam subscription will end on 13 march so I'll use it for view and record to see if it will not be banned.
Thank you very much for your help

Back