Zgemma H9.2S & H9.2H

I noticed you edited it earlier. That particular site isn't welcome here.
See how you get on with WB infinity after reflashing, once 6.2 is on, WBI will be overwritten so can be re-installed

Me again! I am trying to install Kodi on Wooshbuild.

First time I tried installing it from the plugins menu it said there was insufficient disk space. I found I had a very large swap file so I turned off swap and deleted the swapfile.
Second time it seemed to install but didn't appear anywhere.

If I go to Plugins>Download Plugins (green) kodi (17-r0) appears, when I select it a message appears -
Package enigma2-plugin-extensions-kodi (17-r0) installed in root is up to date.

If I go to Remove Plugins it is not there under extensions.

I have tried backing up and then deleting all files that have "kodi" in their name using FTP but then on startup I get a message -

Some plugins are not available: SystemPlugins/HdmiCEC (Bad magic number in /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/HdmiCEC/__init__.pyo)

Everything else seems to work. Even after deleting the kodi files it still says Package enigma2-plugin-extensions-kodi (17-r0) installed in root is up to date. if I try to install it again.

How can I convince it to let me re-install Kodi?

have 2 h92h here with black screen both crashed after plugin installs tried to reflash with open atv nothing so far ,,any ideas

I see Zgemma are releasing twin tuner versions of the H9

http://zgemma.org/zgemma-h92s.html

http://zgemma.org/zgemma-h92h.html

View attachment 35601

H9.2S is twin sat and H9.2H is combi
Have just got an H9.2S which needs flashing with OpenATV do you advise 6.3 beta or 6.2 ? think i read somewhere it needs the beta version for 4k.
Another question on my other box an h2s i put Iinfinity on all went through nice blue infinity logo, But when i go to Wooshbuild config in plugins
its not actually saying Infinity Its saying v3.201: Wooshbuildv10.000 is that Infinity or a previous version . Box is working great .

Thanks so 6.2 or 6.3 makes no difference to 4k ?
The other part about making sure the H2s is running Infinity ?

There is no 4K content anywhere so it's not really a dealbreaker.
The easiest way to check whether it's infinity or not is easy, infinity is added to the box by using webif, any other wooshbuild goes on with a usb stick - if you used usb, it's not infinity, and if you used webif, it is infinity

There is no 4K content anywhere so it's not really a dealbreaker.
The easiest way to check whether it's infinity or not is easy, infinity is added to the box by using webif, any other wooshbuild goes on with a usb stick - if you used usb, it's not infinity, and if you used webif, it is infinity
Thanks it was Webif . There are 4k vod movies . My H2s died so getting a faster box capable of 4k I think is the way to go.

Thanks, yes nothing cable or sat just vod ( not a lot there to be honest ). Box all set up seems a lot faster than the H2s . So all good thanks for your input.

Hi I’ve been reading this thread and am getting my h9.2s tomorrow. Can I connect a diseqc 8 in 1 switch through a diseqc 4 in 1. I currently have it all running through my spider box 6000hd but want to get a 4K box for some of the channels? I’m also using 3 clines for my sats . I have 9 lnbs running.

Guys just got the h9.2s On changing channel i am getting were the picture and dubbing is taking about 3 seconds to settle before it is normal. This is using openvix and infinity. Very strange never had this before. This is on satellite channels 28.2. Anybody else get this?

Guys just got the h9.2s On changing channel i am getting were the picture and dubbing is taking about 3 seconds to settle before it is normal. This is using openvix and infinity. Very strange never had this before. This is on satellite channels 28.2. Anybody else get this?

Infinity only works on ATV as far as I know, unless something changed.

have u checked connections at back of box or has dish moved recently due to winds, may not be build causing issues

have u checked connections at back of box or has dish moved recently due to winds, may not be build causing issues
Leads and dish is fine m8 sky q box is working fine with good signal with same leads. Might be faulty tuners?

Hi I had the same problem every channel I clicked on the picture would have to catch up with the sound it was very odd I got rid of the box I think it was faulty and sent it back.
I then stuck with the h2h and h2s I had before

Yes going to send it back and put the h2h back in. Do you know what image is on the H9s box when you buy it? I flashed mine straight to openvix and then openatv. Tried to factory reset but it just keeps returning to openatv.

Back